A little best friend issue

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Kind of Got this problem with me and my best friend right now but the thing is..I don't even think she notices it...I don't know if I'm jealous..as much as I know I'm not.but like in school all she talks about is this guy she likes and these two other girls she met..and I'm happy for her that she met them..because I met some new girl too and we have so much in common...but we havent like really "hung out" in a long time....and well I missed three days of school and she called and left a message when I wasnt home and said call her back..well I did but she didn't answer..and after that i have been so busy..during the time i was busy ..my dad had a stroke, my brother is like so depressed and my grandma is sick..she calls me a week later gets in my face and was like oh im so mad at you why dont you call..when she dont know whats going on with me ya know? Once again I let her walk all over me and i didnt say anything and now I'm sick of it..WEll you know how people say its hard to leave their boyfriend or girlfriend..well its hard to leave her and I don't know what to do..shes been saying we need to talk but when I bring it up she don;t want to talk and its been two months later..HELP!! i just don't know anymore..I mean I'm to the point where I want to call her a b**ch but shes supposed to be my best friend..What should I do?

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

i think maybe after things have settled down enough to get a break you should call her and explain...tell her whats going on if you want to/need to and then maybe she'll understand. then just see if she apologises at all for getting in your face and after that see how things go.
    im sorry about everything else though...i hope it gets better for you!
    hope it helps...sorry if it doesnt.
    xxx

• heather
    19 years ago

hey I know how you feel. Cause I went through it before. What I would do is talk to her. tell her how you feel. Maybe she will understand. Gd luck Love Heather

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

I have been through it but if she is mad at you for something you did do but she thinks you didn't and all she cares about is her new friends and she doesn't care what's going on in your life, then no offense but she is not being a best friend. I would sit her down and talk talk to her about it and if she won't bug her until she does. Just sit her down and start talking. That's all I can say.

• Jessx3
    19 years ago

Hey! Just tell her to come over or talk on the phone and tell her a/b ur dad,brother, and g-ma...and if she doesnt still understand then she's not ur true friend(even though u may think so.) But if i was you..i wouldnt let it bother me too much. Down the road if she still does the same ole' thing then she'll realize how much ur friendship is worth...so just talk to her and dont let her run over you!! lylas(love ya like a sis) --Jessica