Help please!

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

Hey,
    My name is Jessie. I have this friend. Well, okay so she is my best friend but she doens't consider me her best friend anymore. That's what I heard from someone. And apparently she think I called her a bad friend when I didn't. I really miss her and the way we used to be. She is dating this guy named Brehon and she has never been happier. I wouldn't change that for the world but I want my best friend back. All she does is talk to Brehon. She isn't a bad friend by far...she was my best friend. But I think the friend who told her I said she was a bad friend is telling her I said things and then telling me she said things. Or that she is saying things to just her to make her hate me. Or something. I really need advice please help!!!!!!!

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

any one?

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

Okay now... did you try to talk to -that was best friend??? Did you confronted the one friend (that is saying stuff to make your -that was best friend hate you or not talk to you) what is she telling her or why is she doing what she's doing???

• Georgi
    19 years ago

i know exactly how u feel
    my ex best friend hurt me real bad. we aint friends now, my advice to you, dont lose her.

• Jessx3
    19 years ago

Hey...i'm sorry to hear that ur goin through all this. Just tell your best friend that you know that she likes her b/f and that she's happy w/him. ask her to spend some more time w/her and just tell her that she was a huge chapter in ur life....and on the other hand the "other friend" you can confront her and tell her to not be sayin those things that interfer w/ur best friend and your relationship! hope it all works out--Jessica

• terry
    19 years ago

if she is your best friend then she knows the REAL you and she wont believe the shyt other ppl say
    i think for now she is all in love or whatever my advice to you is

give her space DON'T give up on her or ur friendship as you have see in life the guy will most likely hurt her and then she will be LOOKING for her best friend you can tell her just that
    that u will always be there for her when she NEEDS you i know you need her now and she's not there BUT please don't give up BEST FRIENDS our just that

i hope that helps a little

good luck