When Done Right/Well, What Is The Most Alluring Form Of Poetry

• Robert Gardiner
    16 years ago

When Done Right/Well, What Is The Most Alluring Form Of Poetry?

Simply questions what is the most Alluring, Beautiful, form/style of poetry, when done well, right, when it is written well. Of all the forms out there, which do you think holds the most lure, when masterfully used and written well?

• the simple girl
    16 years ago

I'd just have to say the most natural form. I'm a free-write kind of person, I'm not good with rhyming or however many syllables in a line. I just write =)

• debbylyn
    16 years ago

I'm a fan of the sonnet....Pablo Neruda was of course the master of the love sonnet.....but I love poetry of all types...and whether free verse or formed, what appeals to me is the emotion and originality of the poem....what feelings the poet is able to convey with his words.....if the poem makes me think -or feel something....then it is a good poem no matter the form.

• Brittany
    16 years ago

Abstract.
    The kind of poem that captures you, and doesn't have any structure. All it has is the adventurous journey you're dying to go on. Caution to the wind kind of thing.

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    16 years ago

I dont believe it matters about the type whether its love hate or about life if the words hold great emotion and flow then i consider it greatness but me im good at love poems and sad poems (funny how opposites stick together) lol

• Noir
    16 years ago

I would say either Acrostic or sonnets