I am new help me

• Kylie
    19 years ago

Hey most poems are fine I write most Love and Friendship take a look at my favorite poem :the one that helpes me all along"
    Kylie

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Write what you want. If you're not out to impress people but to put your heart and soul into your work, then people will genuinely like your work. Just remember, you can't please everybody, so the best aim is to be true to yourself.

• Nici
    19 years ago

i agree you should just post all of your poems. Thats what I have done because then it gives you a back up copy if you like lose any off your computer.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

put on all of them! like Belle Misericordia said, as long as you are tru to yourself then people will like them. Although i tend to find that love and sad poems get read more x

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

sad + love get the most views, but that doesn't mean you should just post their, because I know that I am pretty sick of reading love poems and in my opinion, most of the better poems are in the other catagories so I'm more likely to read them there. Anyway, I will make sure to check out your poems, and welcome to the site!
    -Cheerfully Cynical

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

u shouldn't really worry about what category to put them under. just after u've written a poem, decide what subject it's mainly about, and put it in that category. if it's a good poem, it'll probably get votes, no matter what topic its under!:)

• Caleb
    19 years ago

Yeah...Just submit them all.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Submit Every Type Of Poem You Want To Because Every One Likes A Variety xoxo-Nikki-xoxo