Thread for PM Problems

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

If you are have any problems, complaints or questions about the PM system, please read through this post. If your question is answered, you need not post a reply.

If your question is not answered, you may post what your problem, complaint or question is.
    -------------------

Q1. Can I mass delete my PM's?
    A. Currently, no. We will ask Janis if he can implement this feature.

Q2. Is there a way to save my PM's?
    A. Not on the site, and we are unsure how many PM's you can store before getting an error (see Q5 below), so it would be wise to copy and paste your messages into a word document (or email and send them to yourself) and save them that way. Then you can delete them from the site.

Q3. Somebody sent me a nasty PM, what do I do?
    A. Hit the "complain" link and report it to the moderators (do not send them a nasty reply)

Q4. I complained about a comment and yet it remains in my PM list, why didn't it get deleted?
    A. Currently, we are only able to delete comments with penalty (3pts for slightly rude - 10 pts for nasty profanity or sexually suggestive messages). If the PM was just an annoyance, we suggest you simply delete it and ignore that person. If someone just won't leave you alone, then complain about it again and in the comment section tell us how many annoying PM's you've received from them.

Q5. I got this error message: Fatal error: "Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 1644584 bytes) in /www/class/template.php on line 22", what does this mean?
    A. This means your PM inbox is full. Unfortunately, we've just discovered this problem and don't know how soon it can be fixed.

-----------------

As questions come in, we will add them here.

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

(do not send them a nasty reply)

^I'll try.
    (:

Thanks, mate.