Do The Government Really Think We Need These Laws?

• Nici
    19 years ago

After finding those stupid warning labels and signs (see post titled 'Do People Really Do These Things?') I just had to find some stupid laws.

Do the Government think that people are actually going to break these laws? Would you/have you broken any of them? LOL

Again Here's My Favourite Ten.....

*Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street. (USA)

*It is illegal to molest butterflies. (USA)

*It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear. (USA)

*It is illegal to be a drunk in possession of a cow. (UK)

*You can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight. (Chester, UK)

*It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle. (UK)

*It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear. (Thailand)

*A pillow can be considered a "passive" weapon. (Germany)

*While prostitution is legal, it is illegal to use the services of a prostitute. (Sweden)

*If you are convicted of littering three times, you will have to clean the streets on Sundays with a bib on saying, "I am a litterer." This will then be broadcasted on the local news. (Singapore)

Any one know of any other stupid laws?

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

It's illegal to have sex in a shopping cart in California...I just love that law...
    xoxZoexox

• creasy
    19 years ago

LMAO!!!

• killedsparatik
    19 years ago

it is illegal to spit on a squirrel
    without asking his or her name first...

misourri

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Ooh ooh i know one!

It's illegal to own a dauchshund (sp? it's that weiner dog lol) in Massachusetts. And that's true! I found it in a kid's almanac. =D

Peaces.

• LoÑ£ly♥P!rÄτΣ
    18 years ago

Agg! This post makes me want to do all those things SO bad! And in the presece of a cop! oh! wouldn't that be fun?