Profile button suggestion

• Riley
    16 years ago

Hi, I've been a member here for quite a while (not so active though) and I still don't see why we don't have a button going back to our main page.
    I'm sorry if there already is one, but currently I have no idea where it is. If there is one then maybe make it more available?

It's quite a hassle having to go to a post or comment and clicking on your username just to get to your main page... I prefer going there rather than account news, as it seems to be a bit cluttered, yes?

I hope we know what I'm talking about... thanx :)

• Poetess Lana
    16 years ago

What i just do is press the back button on my server. it takes a little longer depending on how far ahead of the page you got, but it works.

• Moose
    16 years ago

There happens to be a button like the one you explained.

When you look at the P&Q screen right now look in the top left. Under

"A poetry Community"

there is a link saying "Poems & Quotes"

that link will take you back to the front page

• Pete
    16 years ago

You could always do what I've done .. Just bookmark your profile page. I know exactly how you feel, you want to see your profile as others see it.
    I'd suggest you use favourites/bookmarks.

• Moose
    16 years ago

Oh well that would make more sense then.

I read at very early in the morning sorry. Yeah, there are many people that just add themselves to favorites, not just for the little award, but because its easier to get to your page.

Bookmarking is also an excellent suggestion to. I'll have to do that myself.

• Riley
    16 years ago

Thanks guys :)

I'll do that right now.