Plagerism. Everyone please read.

• Amy
    16 years ago

This is disgusting. http://allpoetry.com/poem/by/FunnyCracker

This person has stolen all in all about 48 poems from my account. Its ridiculous. I am furious. Everyone should have a look at her profile incase she has stolen some of yours as there are poems there that I don't recognize. But the majority of "her" poems are mine.
    I am just so furious because she is accepting all these people's sympathy on certain poems that are based on my life experiences! It especially upset me reading a poem I wrote about my best friend who killed himself....erg. =/

And please, if you can leave her a comment telling her just what a liar she is do so as I want everyone to know her true nature. I have reported her to the mods on that particular site and hope she will be deleted.

Thank you all for your time. If you know of any other plagerisers please post them here so that everyone can check to see if their poems have been stolen.

• VanityIllusions2
    16 years ago

Someone must be pretty low if they have to steal from somebody else.
    that would piss me off to.

• x0XBloodyFantasyX0x
    16 years ago

Did you have any of it copyrighted?

• CY GINDLE
    16 years ago

Man how can someone just write what you wrote
    don't they feel anything I mean I would feel so stupid especially when busted. Thats so crazy

• Brittany
    16 years ago

I hope you got that resolved!
    That's terrible!
    Plagerism doesn't even make sense to me.
    They're getting comments on something they didn't even do...how can that feel good at all? How can that bring them any satisfaction?