What would you do?!

• Heba
    15 years ago

One day, you just wake and find that you are the only human on this earth and there aren't any other humans and this earth is only yours
    what would you do?

• XxBrokenInsidexX
    15 years ago

Cryyy..i hate being alone

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

I dnt knw... it would be so lonely... i wud wish that an alien spaceship would crash here and take me with them... :)

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

Ouch...that wud hurt so much...i so hate being alone...it wud be so silent and so dead...or i might just as well have a peaceful time sleeping!!!

• Ari
    15 years ago

This sounds insensitve, but i would definintly go around and get all the books I ever wanted to read, go through them all and read them. then probably look for some companion. an animal or something. I don't think i could kill myself, but you know, who knows.
    xo
    ariel

• Syndicate
    15 years ago

Well first I'd do the usual routine of playing on the computer and then I'd go take my favorite snacks from Walgreens. Then I'd go home, pack my stuff, and head over to Borders for the rest of my happy life. :D

• your love is mine
    15 years ago

Fist I would drive the car and live life and then die.=)

• MissMeg
    15 years ago

I would most likely cry because i hate being alone, its terrible

• MR F R 3 S H
    15 years ago

This is like I am legend lol I would be scared but also planning how I can make a positive thing out of this plus ill have animals to keep me company

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

*sniff*

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well, for me I will do everything I like, but at the end I am sure that I am going to be depressed and cry a lot...

• JAZMIN
    15 years ago

That would be very sad... even though I fight and want to be alone... I would never want to be the only human left here... I am sure there will be someone.... something else....

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well, sure I am going to kill my self too.

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Id probebly do some crazy stuff then kill myself as well

• JAZMIN
    15 years ago

Eventually suicide is the way out....
    at least on the other end, there will be people.

• veeda
    15 years ago

Hang out with the zoo animals!
    and take care of them. :D
    well..try to anyway..

...hey thats better than suicide. i mean c'mon..geez.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Wow, nice thought.

• KarmaXXX
    15 years ago

Hm, i would blast all the sterios in the world. My mom doesnt like it when i listen to my music too loud.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I would find out WHY I'm the only human left here. I would also know instinctively that I there is no way of knowing I am the only human left. The world is too vast to be sure.

Besides, I can talk to the animals. And teach them stuff. Like computer games and things.

• Goth marionette
    15 years ago

I would kill myself:)..

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Lol ^^

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well, we all share the same decision.

• Wolf Haines
    15 years ago

I would probably roll over and go back to sleep :p

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

I would go crazy at first... but not the bad kind of crazy. I would take everything i ever wanted, get wasted and high, then when i came down... i'd be really sad and probably kill myaself After i had the time of my life doing what i wanted.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yes, I would do exactly the same.

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Hmmm u said the only human right? WELL i would get a dog :) lol and all other animals so i would not be loney and as the power thingys would soon shut down and there would be no power i would find matches and evry candel i find from my house and other peoples collect food and preserve it for as long at posibal and then i spose i would go crazy yer yup most likely iff i just had one other person wid me it would be ok lol you see animals can't talk but yer me and mi friend discuss this often lol :D

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Aww thats sad. but i dont think you would survive for long being the only human as you kind of need topher to give you the things you need as well. i hope i never find out though lol x

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

First, I'd run around our neighborhood frantically, searching for people, I would try to find out why, and I would be creeped out and scared (mainly because of the movie: "I am legend"....

But then I would have my dog Jack to keep me company and I'd explore around and stuff...

How weird would that be?

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

At first it would be cool, i could screem around my neibourhood, be crazy, strip naked, ride the coolest car at full speed, break into banks and jewelry stores and stuff and eat all my favourite snacks.
    Then I'd be lonely with nothing else to do so I'd go work out a way to bring everyone back.... even if they turn out like frankinstein.

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

Oooops double post.

• Disasterpiece
    15 years ago

I would rock out! I would steal a bunch of crap... And grow turnips.. I would starve otherwise. Besides, I still have animals. Only the people are gone, and who cares? Not I.

• anonymous lover
    15 years ago

I would start singing...
    "Lonely...i'm so lonely..
    haaave nobody...on my oooown
    owwwwwwnn...lonely"....

• Heba
    15 years ago

Hehehe.nice song...

• Lady Nik
    15 years ago

Knowing how slow i am it would take me a while to realize i was alone..then i would scream and tha would become tears and yea...after that idk

• AnCi
    15 years ago

Go on a trip round the world =)

• Fluffy
    15 years ago

I'd go back to sleep.

• Heba
    15 years ago

HEHE.nice answer

• Katie Makena
    14 years ago

I would first grab my guns. Ive seen the movie I Am Legend, you dont know whats out ther...LOL Then I would go to the nearest Wal Mart and make it my home...that would be amazing--to live in wal mart!

• BitterXSweetness
    14 years ago

R there animals? o.O I think that I'd take a trip around the world. Wait, I can't fly a plane nor drive a boat.... o.O Well then I guess that I'd just drive around America. lol