Well it kinda went like this....

• SAINTS MATE
    14 years ago

In this disscussion, a story will be told of sumones day... and then they will sudenly stop anywhere, and the next person will have to contiune on with the next part of there story...

Ok so today, i was walking down the street to get my low fat frappachino wen a dragon swoops dwn and grabs me, taking me high up in the sky... i suddenly relise that

• WaitAutumn
    14 years ago

I had forgotten my keys. So i had to go back to

• Krista
    14 years ago

My sister's bedroom, but the dragon still had me in his grasp! I fought my way out of his grip, falling onto a...

• SAINTS MATE
    14 years ago

Softest bed in the counrty... All of a sudden i seen the face of a beautiful prince who

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

I thought i'd love for as long as I could, but he turned out to be a frog. sigh. anyhow,

• SAINTS MATE
    14 years ago

So i decided to remeber home my mum used to read my the frog prince.... so i kissed the....

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

Toilet. it tasted goooood. and so barack obama gave a speech the next morning,

• chind
    14 years ago

But he was still drunk from par-taying hard last night with

• Its a love story
    14 years ago

My nasty grandpa! then all of a sudden barak obama started singing...

• WaitAutumn
    14 years ago

"i'm singing in the rain" while drinking beer, dancing in circles, just when the door opened and...

• Inside the Liar
    14 years ago

Bill Clinton walked in in with the woman he didn't sleep with, and Barack offered Clinton a beer, but....

• ASPHYXIATED
    14 years ago

Clinton KO'd all over the floor. Barack then decided to bring him home and..

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

"have some fun (but without michelle ;)!" and so after barack and bill's "happy hour", the two considered a third party, that goes by the name of bushpig..

• SAINTS MATE
    14 years ago

The bushpigs name was nicole... she squealed like a bushpig to, like the ones in australia that dig up dirt and eat roots... anyways, i went....

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

To rome and met a man named lionel. he was a very messi person, but he told me he'd just beaten a little boy at football who couldn't ron(aldo) for his life...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Then I came to Georgia where I had sweet tea with a blind woman namded Edna. She was a sweet old lady expect for when I gave her too many sugar cubes...

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

She got high and started to "dutty whine" on her own. she tried to attack me with her wooden stick, but I ran out of her abode and on to the motorway, where I found a large sign that said...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

"Must be nude to enter" and I was already naked I walked on in and found a seat next to this guy named Pinky who was covered in..

• Inside the Liar
    14 years ago

Tomato juice. When I asked him why he was covered in tomoato juice, he leaned in real close to me so that the tomato juice was dripping on me and said....

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

I like the way it smells. I was so freaked out by this guy that I just left the race in a hurry in search of my...

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

Pet pig named cheryl! she's a wild hog. the day was hot and I found that after all that running, I'd made my way to Texas, home of the creepy chainsaw freaks! So an old lady in a broken down caravan opened her door and said "names mary jane" - but really, she was the evil witch from the hansel and gretel story...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

She said i smelled nice and asked me to come inside. like an idiot i ran and as i was running i heard a chainsaw start in the back ground. i was too afraid to turn around when i tripped over a...

• YourThe ReasonIDiedTonight
    14 years ago

Post it. and i fell hard onto the floor and...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Ripped open my knee. I quickly got back up and realized there was no chainsaw behind me or no old lady. So I hopped for about three miles to the nearest...

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

Toilet cubicle coz I REALLY HAD TO GO. once relieved, i decided to...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Go to walmart and buy some butter, rope, purple eye shadow, diet coke and pickles for...

• Krista
    14 years ago

The party at my friends house. We were going to make face masks from diet coke and pickles, but I dropped my bag and broke the pickle jar when I saw....

• StopTheMadness
    14 years ago

That my knee was still bleeding! so i.. ..

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

I fell to the ground and screamed for a few seconds when a family saw me and called the police. They thought i was crazy and put me in a staight jacket and took me to the mental ward where i met...

• StopTheMadness
    14 years ago

My sister! i said to her " i left my keys in ur bedroom!! " she said ".. .. ... ." so i left and ...

14 years ago

Decided to run through the halls yelling...

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

I need lithium and one of the nurses said "hold on dear," then i sat against the wall and look up at the ceiling when i saw a...

• Krista
    14 years ago

A giant poster of a clown. I started screaming, and they put me in a padded cell decorated with ducks, where I began to...

• The Prince
    14 years ago

Kill the time with an axe, then proceeding to chow down on some

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

One's chicken that they left hidden in the wall. After finishing the chicken i felt a burst of...

• The Prince
    14 years ago

Rasperry in my left ear, I couldnt believe it when a massive colony of

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Hummingbirds came flying out of the air vents i was so shocked that i...

14 years ago

I jumped five feet up in the air and screamed....

• Krista
    14 years ago

"HOLY SHORTCAKES!" I started pounding on the door. The door opened and guess who was standing there?...

• Poet on the Piano
    14 years ago

Zac Efron dressed in a black suit holding a cookie in his hand....