How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck?

• Justin
    17 years ago

How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    I propose that we convert the question into more logical terms.

Woodchuck = Wc
    Could = C
    Wood = Wo

We then have {Wo[Wc(C)]}=Wo

Which does in fact show, that the woodchucks ability to chuck wood is the only defining factor. If we take into consideration the fact that not all woodchuck's can chuck wood, and that others can, (for the sake of simplicity, lets say that half of them can, as all of them have the ability, but some may be too old, too young, injured, or otherwise impaired from the chucking ability) that it would be 1 out of every two CAN chuck wood.

Showing {Wo[Wc(1/2)]}=Wo

Simplifying the equation we can then see that the following would be true.

(WoWc) (Wo(1/2))=Wo

So

Theorizing that the amount of wood that could be produced by a single woodchuck would be 4, fitting this into the equation, we can test the terms of the other variables.

(4Wc) (4(1/2)) = 4
    (4 Woodchucks) X (2) = 4
    [4(.5)] X 2 = 4
    2 X 2 = 4

Now theorizing that the amount of wood produced by a single woodchuck would be 10, lets see how the equation fits now.

(10Wc) (10(1/2)) = 10
    (10 Woodchucks) X (5) = 10
    [(10(.2))] X 5 = 10
    2 X 5 = 10

Now

We see that as the amount of wood increases, the amount of work done by the woodchuck decreases. Providing an infinite possibility of efficiency never before seen by the likes of mankind.

I propose that with this newfound knowledge, we should easily be able to produce a hybrid of technology that would combine cold fusion, with wood burning, to create a pan-dimensional craft, capable of infinite acceleration through a finite universe by harvesting this woodchuck technology.

On second thought, I need a hobby.

Hmm... I didn't think to factor in the theorum of the milk/cat ratio into the mix of the woodchuck/wood system. If that were the case, then we would really need to acknowledge the reason for why cats prefer the milk over the wood, then we could see how much milk a milkcat could milk, if a milkcat could milk cats. But the we would be required to hybrid the two of them together, getting a catchuckmilkwood, of which I'm not sure such a creature exists, so I'll have to make one by tying the two of them together, and now we could then see in relation to the amount of milk that a cat would drink in a single sitting while having a woodchuck tied to its back chucking wood, which would then give us the quite simple operator of:

[{(CCMiWo/Mi)(CCMiWo/Wo)}/T³]

:3

I like words.

-My escape

• Emily
    17 years ago

...Well that's a interesting yet useless fact.

Haha, jk.

• katie!
    17 years ago

It would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

• Justin
    17 years ago

That's what they want you to think..... exactly.

• Kill The Complex
    17 years ago

.................................wow

• Justin
    17 years ago

Its simple. =P

• †JustAri†
    17 years ago

Oh yeah, take something that was already complicated enough and mix it in with numbers...AND I FAILED ALGEBRA!!!!

YOU'RE *SO* HURTFUL!!!!!!! *runs away in tears*

//Ari\\

• Sarah Ann
    17 years ago

Haha, well that's one way to put it. Interesting...but umm...I don't know how brain frozen I am right now. I think you lost me at the beginning question.

• Jaime
    17 years ago

^Everybody is obsessed with Chuck Norris. Some guys in my history class told the teacher that Chuck Norris built the pyramids, that really threw her off lol.

Anyways, to the original poster, I have no idea if that's right so I'm going to take your word for it. Seriously, how in the heck did ya come up with that?

• Ashleigh Skye
    17 years ago

I think you thought to much about this silly riddle.. its just ment as a tongue twister nothing more hence the ending.. "how much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

now try saying that ten times fast

• Justin
    17 years ago

You do have my dearest apoligies †JustAri† XD

and like I mentioned before, I do need a hobby. =P

Believe it or not, I can say it ten times fast. -nods-

• InvisibleGurl
    17 years ago

Haha nice one ^_^

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    17 years ago

Ok .. you lost me at the third '{' :)

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    17 years ago

lol I Had To Laugh...Are You Serious? You Should Consider Being a Scientist...They Like To Take Things People Never Think About And Turn Them Into Real Life Questions They Search For The Anserws To...But Wow...Thanx For The Info I'm Really Impressed...All Jokes Aside, Thats Amazing xoxo-Nikki-xoxo