Good-Bye

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Hey Everyone,
    This is Kala Dearing here saying good-bye. I've been on this site for alittle over a year now, but I feel as if I should leave now. I mean I'll come back to check up on things and stuff, but not like I do now. I'm just thinking that this site may be growing up too fast for me, and well.....A few things have happen in my life that's really bad and I think I just need to leave and stuff. I've made alot of good friends here and I wish I could got to know the rest of you, but I've just gone through some things. I will be keeping this account (I hope) to comment on a few of my friends poems and to meet the rest of you. But my poems, they will be gone off the site. I've found a few of them under some else name and after that, I've been having a really hard time trying to post more up. And I'm really sorry for all of this. But if u do ever want to talk to me you can either:
    A) Email me at Beautiful_baby0012@yahoo.com
    Or
    B) Instant message me: For msn its Kaladearing7@hotmail.com, yahoo: Beautiful_baby0012, and Aol or Aim: Kitshanta

I'm sorry if ya'll are going to miss me, but trust me, I think its my time to go. So good-bye my loving and caring friends I'll miss you all. I'll be leaving after I get all of my poems saved and everything. I shall miss you all and you all are in my thoughts.
    But yes I will be checking this post every day till I leave, so if you want to say something here, just go ahead and type it here and I will get back to you and maybe we will become friends. I could probly talk to u by email or instant message who knows.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey I'm sorry to hear that! I hope things get better for you...and always keep writing!!! I haven't been on much on messenger lately cuz I've been kinda grounded from it...but I should be on now...so I'll talk to ya there. I hope ya do great in life and always remember the site...I love ya!!

--Sierra Rae (aka...imma_spoiled_1)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

happy trails spaceman.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thanks I shall do what I shall want to do :-D

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Okay, that just sounded wrong when I typed that I wasn't thinking lol. Well People in one night of deleting poems I went from 150 and something to 66 poems. So I may be gone by tommrrow if I find the other disk. But if I don't I can't leave yet. I do want to keep this account because I will be coming in here and there, but not like I used too. I have to make my life and plans and I can't put my life on hold anymore. So until than, my life on this site will be very limited. I've made my mind up and nothing that you people say will change my mind. So when I shall leave I hope you all know that my spirit is always going to be in this site and that my love for poetry will never end nor will my life of writing. So everyone please take care and I will miss every single one of you that became my friend.