Improvements

• Viola
    16 years ago

Well Hi Guys. I am seeing some new stuff happening.

The "RHYMER" for starters, which I think will be very very useful. Good idea. =]

However, I'm not understanding what the "online_status" thing is for our favourite authors. Is that meant to tell us when each of them is online?

• Live WeLL
    16 years ago

What's the rhymer?

• Viola
    16 years ago

It's at the top next to FAQ's and it's a new tool they put in where you can type in a word and it'll give you other words that rhyme with it.

• limp
    16 years ago

Yeah i don't get that one either.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

The "Online Status" for "Favorite Authors" is not currently working fully at the moment, but I believe it will say if your favs are online or not.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Yes, there will be more updates to come. A few are in the works at the moment, and the rest will come soon after the ones we are working on now are done.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Here is a little update:

The "Online Status" for "Favorite Authors" is now working.

If the Author has a red * next to their name then that means they are online, otherwise they are off line.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

^^True, but you can't get rid of the fact that most people will rely on tools weather given to them or not, people that can't find a rhyme might want to use that instead of outsourcing. Or people like yourself who feel the true need to be creative won't use it. It is all preference/opinion.

We can't please you all, get used to it, or just ignore it, just because it is there doesn't mean you have to use it.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Another small update:

You can now see members date of last visit in his/her profile page.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Musicality: I'm sorry if I came across like I was scolding you, by all means I wasn't trying too. As for the feedback you gave us, we do look at it and take it into consideration, but like I stated above, the way others use the tool we can't control. It was just an added feature that we thought would be helpful to those who use it wisely.

• Jennifer RIP Lesthat Hayden
    16 years ago

Ha, I find it funny that some people may do more rhyming poems now because of the rhymer, when before there were still plenty of websites out there that do the same thing along with many more advantages. I personally use rhymezone.com However, it is still a good idea to give this site a rhymer. I just thought I'd put that out there, that YES, there are similar things out there people.

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Does it really matter if they use the rhymer more?
    i just did a poem i really like with help from the rhymer but using words I do know but i just couldnt think of at the time.
    How is that bad?
    xx

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Add to favorites?

Your Topics!!

When did these show up!?!

I like them, but i just noticed them!

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

These where implemented today.

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Well that would explain why i only saw them just now.

Thank you! =]

• Beautiful Forever
    16 years ago

I like the changes... keep them coming! But, can you move the "favorites" for the forum topics to the right? I keep adding random topics to my favorites when I try to post lmao

I'll get used to it -- don't worry about it ;)

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

^^ me too . Or have it as an option at the top. I think that'd be good too. like opposite the title.

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Yeah I noticed that yesterday.
    well done. now i no longer have to have a huge pile of bookmarks on my computer i can has them here.
    cheers
    xx

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Plus just coz the rhymer is there doesnt mean i will use it all the time. all my poems dont rhyme.
    Just when i am stuck i might need it. i wont use it as a crutch.
    xx

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Small little thing.. miniscule even.. but. it's annoying me..
    On the left side under Other websites,
    Poetry resources

A to Z Writing - Link directory to writig resources.
    .. it's spelled wrong..

Fix it? =\

• Viola
    16 years ago

Just wondering..when you add a topic to your favourites how can you access it again? Under what section does it go?

Oh wait, nvm, I figured it out. :)