Somethings missing...

• Gravity
    12 years ago

Sometimes when I write, i feel as if something is missing,but I can never figure out what it is. Can someone help?

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Post an example..lets say, give me a title of your poem so i see what you are missing. Am no expert but i will try.

• kyuubi
    12 years ago

Man for real ?
    we all miss something, just try this out:
    maybe it's joke for some, and maybe it will work with you, so check this out, go somewhere alone, no distraction, close your eyes, and try to listen to any voice coming from the inside of you.
    in the begening, there will be nothing, then some too far words coming,then you'll hear it clear.
    well, it's not a trick, it works sometimes,
    it will say anything, and maybe for you, it will tell you what is missing.
    ^_^

• Angel
    12 years ago

Well i think that everyone thinks their works are never done thats how i feel when i post mine. I always feel as if i could be better or i could write more even though i've done everythin i can. I think its just natural for everyone so you're not alone :)

• Amy
    11 years ago

Sometimes I think something is missing out on my poems to. I can never understand what it is. If it isn't emotional enough, if its to forced, if its not long enough. Its just hard to understand... But everyone is different when it comes to those sorts of things

• mira
    11 years ago

May be its something that u know bt u wont admit it

• mira
    11 years ago

How can I feel so alone and yet I am surrounded by people ?
    How can I have no one to talk and yet I speak to people everyday ?
    I am here but I am Invisible.

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

If you write a poem and you feel something is missing, leave it for a while and go back to it at a later date and see if you can fix it with the missing piece. Often works for me.

• Omar
    11 years ago

Everyone that writes poem, has felt that way. But block that out, because that empty feeling might mess you up.