Suspended accounts send weird messages

• Tangerine
    12 years ago

Does anyone get messages like this too?
    Ugghh what are these accounts for?
    I always receive messages like this. Are they non-human accounts? It's so weird.

Ok it usually starts like this....

Nice to meet with you,
    How are you over there? I hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Gift,I know that you may be surprise to see my message, I got to your profile here in poems-and-quotes.com as i was browsing then i decided to drop this few lines to you and i will like you to contact me through my email (khalifa_gift@yahoo.co.uk) so that we can know each other, exchange our pictures and also become friends.
    Remember that distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.
    I am expecting to receive your respond through my box.
    Thanks,
    Gift.
    Here is my email: khalifa_gift@yahoo.co.uk

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Yeah i got this same msg some days ago. in fact i got many in past too. i think there was an option of 'Report Spam' earlier in pm section. i always report about these kinda pms simply by clicking on 'Report Abuse".n btw i was about to post that topic lol.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Haha those messages are annoying.. some wants money, love, aid...

Just REPORT ABUSE them, and write SPAM

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Yeah then the person wants to send you a pic etc I just report it

• Tangerine
    12 years ago

Yeah I click on REPORT ABUSE too, and I write "weird" on the comment. It's just so irritating. Haha it's like when you enter a yahoo chatroom and there are lots of bots messaging you. It's too bad that PnQ is invaded by these programs/bots or whatever it is.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I always get this message

There weirdos just hit complain and there accounts will be suspended .

• Angel
    12 years ago

Ya me too i getn them like every few days

• meliLOVE
    12 years ago

Yes i use to always get those messages when i would post on these forums.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

At first i thought it was a grl into me or something..lol... though i never replied it..then they started piling up....

• Good Enough
    12 years ago

I never got one... now i dont feel special

• Omar
    11 years ago

You better be happy that you never goten one. They are so annoying. Lol
    i hate those types of message.

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

They are quite annoying, I've gotten 3 in the past week!

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Even I receive such messages but I simply ignore them...!!

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I've gotten them but then eh i don't care i mean it's annoying but i mean that's why we have filiters! i think...

• Silent Scribbler
    11 years ago

Eh I just delete them. I don't bother reporting them. They get found by mods and booted, but it'll just keep happening so i delete and ignor

• silvershoes
    11 years ago

As stated by some helpful members above, just report abuse to the moderators and the account will be suspended.
    Suspended accounts aren't sending the messages... spammers are, and then we suspend them. We try to do it as quickly as possible, but they send out mass messages.