How can i love and hate someone?

• HiddenScars
    12 years ago

There is a guy. i've liked him for as long as i can remeber. we get into fights so much now and he hates me and i hate him. i can't stand him so we ignore each other but i can't stand ignoring him. i've cried over him so many times though. i still love him but i don't know why. i don't know what to do anymore...any advice?

• Angel
    12 years ago

Its normal in friendships me and my best friend who i've liked for 2 years got into a huge fight but we're back to normal now. i say just give it time

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Well you can work out your differences, but you need to do is sit down and talk to him to let him know how you still feel and then go from there.

you have to know that he might not feel the same way anymore so taken that in and accepting it will take time but good in the long run, hope it helps

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

^^
    Yup I agree, u must talk to him first.If u really love him u must respect his decision:)

I hope thing work out for u:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Your still young o_O lol, sometimes you have to stop chasing things for them to come to you :)

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Yeah ur still to young just give it time luv(:

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

I think as it might be your first love then i think it makes your situation more difficult as you never had this feeling before and when it comes to an end its always powerless to let go

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Ya thats right:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Thx :), i'm always right lol

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

^^ no artistry soul ur not always right lol

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Yes Rihanna i am always right, except in one of the posts i miss understood so i was wrong but technically i actually wasn't as its not a 100% applied answer lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

I agree with Rihanna ur not always right:P

Hehehe

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Lol Ok, when was i not right about something o_O, this must mean that i'm going left hehe

• Britt
    12 years ago

Nobody is ever always right.

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Yes, but in my case i would say i am and it annoys people lol

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Yup Britt is right nobody is always right:)

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

Yeah your right, but there are people who are left.........handed in writing, cutting with scissors etc hehe :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

That's a pretty arrogant approach to life. ;) Must be nice to be right ALL the time. Heck, I'd start playing the lottery if that's the case!

• ArtistrySoul
    12 years ago

No it isn't =), it was obtuse of you to think like that. Your talking in the sense of having luck to be right every time. This isn't the case here, playing lottery is based on luck (when selecting numbers randomly) and chance (taking a risk based on your luck), I hope that helped :0)

• Britt
    12 years ago

It wasn't a question, it was all sarcasm. To say that no matter what you are always right in every situation is ridiculous and unrealistic to say. :)

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

No one is ever right in everything. No matter how much a person is good.

• Jordan
    12 years ago

Ah, just let him have it ladies. He likes to derail and ruin threads. He's still just a PnQ noob, so he doesn't understand that we all just get annoyed by it. He'll learn to be peaceful eventually, I'm sure.

Also, Britt, when were you reinstated as a mod?

• Britt
    12 years ago

I'm only a mod for the love forum. Janis has it set up so the mods can bring in "forum mods" - I was chosen for the love forum as a test. No access to the mod forums or the ability to do anything anywhere but here. :)

• Jordan
    12 years ago

Sweet.

• Lori
    12 years ago

I hate my boyfriend so much . lol he is just as stubborn as me....we fight about alot of intense things. I'll be threatening to move out and it will get quiet for about 10 seconds and then he'll go..." wanna go for a swim? lol!

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

If you love the guy, pliz dont get into silly fights that will make him stop loving you at all..if you trully love him like you say you do, make it work..ignore some little things that can lead into arguments

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Yes its normal just shows how great of a friendship you have :]]
    hope it all works out<3