Loved ones... help?

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Ok just wandering is this or has this happened to you were you in love with your boyfriend/girlfriend but you have a big crush on smebody else like for me i daydream bout this guy but i cant imagine wat it would be like without my boyfriend i love him way to much help?

• CryingHeart
    12 years ago

Don choose between 2 if u hv too u lv none

• Lori
    12 years ago

^I know it sucks but this person is right. End it with them both and then go from there

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I read a quote that said if your in love with two people then you dont love either one of them enough :/

love should only be shared and given with one person<3
    :]

• flaredhyz
    12 years ago

Ignore that new person. It's just a lust

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Yeah..

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Honestly,

you aren't in love with someone if you like someone else. The love just isn't real. It can't be. When you love someone, nobody else can even compare. Nobody else should even catch your eye.

you need to let your boyfriend go. because it isn't fair to him at all. when you have feelings for someone else while in a relationship, that just is wrong. I know some people can't help it but still. don't lead him on.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Like i love him trust me i love him and i dont like like this other guy ok rite i go out with this guy called zeke and i llike this guy called jackson but i dont like jackson enough to go out with him at the moment like if i were to dump zeke i would die i couldnt live with myself

also i told zeke about my cuttung and turns out he did it kinda aswell hes really could at drawing he used to carve stuff into his hands so not proper cutting really still blood and he was chill with it i told him everything like wanting and trying to die and shit he was its ok i was nawww i love u so much

• Crimson
    12 years ago

To be honest i do need help with something else ok so my friend really likes my boyfriend she told me the other day and i told my boyfriend bout it he just laughed but she keeps "flirting" (we r 13 dont think consept of flirting is quite grasped) and she keeps like flashing him and touching his trouser snake... and then being lyk haha opes i thought it was ur tummy i wanna just say b*tch u knew wat u were doing find our own boyfriend dont take mine cos this happened with my ex only with a different friend this is sooo unfair!

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Wow thats not right of your friend to being that
    thats really rude.
    im sorry :/
    hope things ge better<3

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I think its nrmal to have a crush on someone while you love somebody else..we are all human after all...just dont forget who or where your heart belongs

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Thanks paul and everybody else who has helped me

• Britt
    12 years ago

"(we r 13 dont think consept of flirting is quite grasped) "

But love is?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^^
    I agree with Britt completely.

at 13, love isn't possible to grasp the concept of.