Sweetest thing they've said

• Angel
    11 years ago

What is the sweetest thoing your girl or boyfriend have said to you??

• Angel
    11 years ago

Earlier today Justus and i were talking in class. he told me that God changed his life by giving him something really special. i asked what it was. he said i'm looking at her. XD it was really sweet

• Britt
    11 years ago

"Will you marry me" pretty much takes it lol

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Haha britt so true hmm maybe this time i was standing in the rain dancing and my boyfriend said i love it when you do that but please babe come out of the rain he had this cuute as look his face it was so cute :)

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    11 years ago

My fiancée says the sweetest things ever...

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Britt pretty much wins this thread by a mile lol

• Angel
    11 years ago

Well it wasnt a contest but ya hers is the best

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

He said i was cute this boy i talk to he's really nice :)

• Lofallenve
    11 years ago

I agree, Brit wins the cake. :)

My bf says to me:

"Moon of my life,
    When the sun rises in the west,
    And sets in the east,
    When the seas run dry,
    And the mountains blow in the wind
    Like leaves,
    This is when my love for you will end."

I know its from Game of Thrones, but its still so true. After he first said that I kind of spoiled the moment by saying: "You realize its 2012 right?" :P

• Britt
    11 years ago

Bahaha I wasn't trying to win. It's just been super hard to beat that, til we get to vows of course lol.

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

"Lets have a baby."

My heart all but melted when he said that. Very special moment that's for sure :)

• Britt
    11 years ago

OOOH Amanda you beat me lol

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

Idk...It's between the time he said "I don't think I spoil you like you think I just do what I do because that's how every guy is supposed to treat the girl they love." and "You know how when a guy has a crush on a girl sometimes they poke at them and tease them? Well now you know why I do it. After almost 5 yrs I still have a crush on you."

• Liquid Grace
    11 years ago

Hahaha Britt. You'll get there ;) He said that 3 years ago on our wedding night. Def special. Now if only we'd actually conceive... fertility treatments here we come.

• Inside the Liar
    11 years ago

I think I have to agree with Britt, "Will you marry me?" is definitely one of the sweetest things my fiancee has said to me. He also tells me on a fairly consistent basis that I'm the love of his life and he doesn't know what he would do without me.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Personally, I think the sweetest thing any guy has ever said to me was "good morning :)".... I know it is simple but he would send me a text every morning simply saying good morning to me. Knowing that as soon as he woke up, he thought of me and just had to send ms a message was the thing that did it :)

• HiddenScars
    11 years ago

3 simple words....i love you <3

• losing myself
    11 years ago

Mine would be, when my boyfriend thanks me for saying yes to him,(:

• Scarlet Letter
    11 years ago

Your not ugly!

• Scarlet Letter
    11 years ago

Anyways lets not talk about her!

• Kitty Kurse
    11 years ago

"Ur my everything, and have been ever since we first met. Even though I was super shy and all I could do was stare into ur eyes and smile. I love you and always will. will you marry me."

• Boy
    11 years ago

I will look forward for you.

• Angel
    11 years ago

I'm not giving up on us

• bipolarbear
    11 years ago

You know, I cant even see myself with anyone but you.

• Maria
    11 years ago

You think I want a girl who is perfect and model like? No I only want you, because you are as close to perfect as I could ever possibly want.

• Omar
    11 years ago

The sweetest thing my girl said to me was " i don't know what i'll do with out you".

• PnQ Mod Account
    11 years ago

The other day my boyfriend was staring at me, adoringly, and I said playfully, "what're you looking at?"
    He said, "the moon."

He calls me moon or meeri jund (my moon) sometimes. Makes me melt.

Jane

• Angel
    11 years ago

Justus just told me this a bit ago
    I love u and one day we will live together and noone will control us

• Omar
    11 years ago

That is so sweet.

• Angel
    11 years ago

Ya it is he is a total sweetheart but it made me miss him more cause i havent seen him since school ended :(

• Omar
    11 years ago

Don't worry, you will see him in 5 more weeks.
    So don't be sad. :)

• Angel
    11 years ago

Alright 2 things
    1. how did you know i go back to school in 5 weeks and
    2. maybe sooner cause hes gunne try to come tto one of my futbol games in a couple of weeks XD

• Omar
    11 years ago

1. Because i know thats when i go back.
    2. Thats good, hope you have a great time with him :)

• Angel
    11 years ago

1. oh wow haha
    2. i just hope he'll be able to come

• Angel
    11 years ago

Justus just posted his latest poem on facebook XD oh my gosh when i saw it there i was shocked. no other guy has ever full on showed his love for me in front of all hhis friends

• Omar
    11 years ago

Wow, that great. I guess the really loves you :)

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

My gf once said, 'd only person wid whom i share our love letters, wil be our daughter'..marry me..

• adriaan
    11 years ago

My gf called me her dark happiness that shone a light in the clouds that covered her. <3

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

--the sweetest thing
    my bf had told me is in this stanza:

"I've been looking for true love b4...
    i already have it but i let it go..
    i'm so stupid that i didn't see it was "You"

my heart beats faster... He whisper on my ears:

"your the best girl i'd ever had...
    I love u" and i can't let u go again..

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

We're long distance and it's been about a month. while talking (via skype) with a group of our friends i mentioned that it's been awhile since i had a hug from a guy not related to me. and he says: "i'll be right there, just give me a day"
    ~
    just the other day i wished him luck on a problem he was having, his response was "I Am lucky... because i have you"
    <3