Confession #97 HATORI(:

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: my boyfriend told me he is getting deployed again and it really sucks. He's been back for a week and we barely talk and have yet to see eachother. I'm startin to feel like maybe this has been some cruel game and he doesn't really care

• Kate
    11 years ago

Hmm... I dont think it is some kind of cruel game, he is doing his job and there isnt much you can do about that.
    About not seeing each other, that is a problem. Maybe he... I dont know; there could be a million different possiblities for that...
    That's terrible D:

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Idk... Its the military. He just better see me this weekend lol

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Confession: He's stolen my heart ;)

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: he has something "bad" to tell me; i hate this suspense..

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: My boyfriend literally is my world and has been my backbone with whats been happening lately...

• Kayla
    11 years ago

Confession: I'm praying for you, Holly. I wish y'all could of enjoyed your weekend together without dealing with what happened.... please stay strong! I love you girl.

Confession: I've never been one to toss the word "love" around. I can't even remember the last time I've said those words to a guy. I just wish I could be one of those girls who's all crazy in love. Who gets to write on her Facebook about how much she loves her boyfriend, && can tell him she loves him before she goes to bed every night. That can go on and on about how much he means to her, and not scare him away. I guess I'm just not an easy person to love... but I really do wish he loved me.

</3

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: ^^ your time will come soon hun, love finds you, you don't find love :)

Confession: He stood me up ^.^

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: Tomorrow is my dads viewing and saturday is his funeral. and I'm dreading saturday because I'm sick of hearing people tell me how sorry they are and how they feel so bad for me and that they are here for me, when they never have been before.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Confession: I dont think I am actually in love anymore but I am too afraid to tell him and be wrong. The last thing I want to do is break his heart.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: ^^ if your doubting it you should leave..

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Confession: I'm in love with my gorgeous gf

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: I'm starting to just wanna be alone, including be single...

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

I still love Kevin. So very much....and now we're talking again. Talking a lot. He says he still loves me and i know deep in my heart that it's true.
    I have to make a decision.

• Hatori
    11 years ago

Confession: I can't wait until The Walking Dead marathon that starts tomorrow ;)

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Confession: I want to marry Cesar Millan

• Kayla
    11 years ago

Confession: I'm feeling very sad... I hate that I still let HIM interfere with my life and my emotions. He knows exactly what to say, to THIS day, to hurt me... there's a reason he isn't in my life anymore. I wanna hate him so bad.

Confession: I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight....everything that we were, everything that you said, everything that I did, && that I couldn't do plays through tonight.

</3

• Dash
    11 years ago

Confession: I have 2 years before retirment and have absolutly no clue what to do when I get out of the millitary

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: Idk what he really wants, I love him but i think the flame we had before is gone.

• Kayla
    11 years ago

Confession: After our talk tonight, I'm afraid Taylor won't be able to handle this last month of distance, && idk what I'd do if I lost him.....

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: I don't want to see him on Monday, I know he doesn't want to see me as friends, he expects something different. But I feel as if I owe it to him, but then again he stood me up three times before.

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: I can't wait to move out and have nothing to do with my " brother " again. I've never hated someone so much before.

• Kayla
    11 years ago

Confession: I love him. && I wish he loved me back...

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    11 years ago

Confession: There are times when I'm so angry with the people in my life that I don't want anything to do with them. My family, friends.. all of them. Sometimes, it's easier to be alone.

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: he finally proposed to me and I can't wait to get married and start my future with him :)

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Confession: I fell in love in a guy who hates me...we're the best enemy ever..but he didn't knew my real feeling for him....:(

• Hatori
    11 years ago

Confession: It's strange how we almost envy those who experience our old pains and stuggles, living the lives we once led. We feel it in our skin that they will never understand, and we hate them for that. As though it is an insult to our strength that anyone else could make it through such a storm as that. Yet without that pain, we could not stand above them in our minds. And we envy them because they are changing and we are static.

• Kayla
    11 years ago

Confession: Day 251, he said "I love you" to me.(:

Confession: I seem like I'm getting angry easier than I did last semester of school. It's not that I don't trust my boyfriend, it's the fact that there are sooo many new girls who are dorming now. And some, super pretty. Not only that, but within a week I've learned that these new girls do NOT care if a guy is in a relationship, even if it's one that's 4 years old. They just want attention. My boyfriend is soo nice, that if a girl comes on to him, I don't know if he'd tell them to back off because he wouldn't want to be "rude". I feel like I'm snapping at him lately. And I don't mean to, I just don't want to lose him.)':

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Confession: We're falling apart, and i think i want us too...

• LostWords
    11 years ago

Confession: I love too much.

• Amreen
    11 years ago

Confession: My life lacks contentment:(

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

Confession: I have changed. A lot. I'm labled as someone else now.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

Confession: since i've met him, i sing out loud, i dance, i laugh and smile for no reason .. i truly love him :3

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: It will be 4 months since my dad passed on the 15th; & I still cant seem to find myself to accept that hes really gone and never coming back.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Confession: I'm not entirely sure if I want him back.

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: I made my tattoo appointment! I can't wait to get it<3

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

Confession: I've never been in love and it's quite a scary thought. I feel like I'm going to grow old and die alone in a house full of turtles.

• believeinlove87
    11 years ago

Confession: I've never hated someone as much as my brother. He is such a disgusting person.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    11 years ago

Confession: I still count the days.

• Alaina
    11 years ago

Confession: i've liked the same guy for 3 years, and last year we started becoming really great friends and well, then i asked him out and we started dating and then i broke up with him and now i like him A LOT...like i would take a bullet for him and now we're FINALLY talking and all i've wanted for 3 years is for this to work but... is it worth risking our friendship over it again?