Another Break Up.

• Celtic Warrior
    11 years ago

This is probably my last relationship. Me and the miss broke off a 3 year relationship after a nasty spat between us. I can't even say I feel anything anymore...no sadness..anger..nothing. It kind of feels like I am emotionally numb.

• XxLastHopexX
    11 years ago

It's the numbness that scares me most. I used to have that lack of feeling, it was like an emptiness. Everyday I wished I could feel the most unbearable pain. Anything seemed better than the emptiness. Hopefully that will change. Fight through it. Find something to look forward to. Something to work towards. All is not lost. All is never lost.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Bleh :(

• Kate
    11 years ago

It may seem like the end of your feelings and that the numbness is just wrapping you up in it's sticky little grasp but it passes. You look at it now and say "they were the best thing to ever happen to me" and that there is no going back. It is going to take a LOT of time to regain that feeling, that sense of hope. Yeah, I'm a teenager. I know what it is like to fall head-over-heals for someone. Love, you guys may think, is nothing but a game in my eyes but it's not. It is a commitment to a person and only one person. It's when you wake up and you're having an absolutely awful day but when the person you love says the smallest things you can just... YOU GUYS KNOW! And I lost the boy I love. I made a mistake and had him ripped from me. I had to break another rule just to tell him what was going on..... it's been months without him. There is anger in me still but I can feel, I can like.... it'll com back you guys.