Feelings Wrapped!

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

One Sunday morning, me and my g.f (then we were just friends) went for a walk, about 3 miles...
    We reached a village, and we sit near a shop, which was closed. As we sit there, we decided to play a game, we often play, called "Truth and Dare."
    As we were playing, my turn came to ask her a question, a truth about her, so I asked her, "Whom do you admire most in our (Computer) class?"
    Quite nervously, she answered, "You!"
    At her reply, all I could do or utter was "hmmnnn..."

The best thing about the day, or for her, the "darkest thought" as she had put it, (she revealed about this after I proposed her), was that she said she really wanted to give me a kiss "as harsh yet passionate as a kiss can be!"

And a few days later, we took a bus journey to a nearby town where her sis stays...
    That day was the day when I really started liking her...
    And thus, I approached her...she agreed...and now we are together! We are so much entwined!

• Kate
    11 years ago

Awww. Sometimes some of the greatest things come from the people who are right near you. :)

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

Ya...i've never imagined that we would become this close...in fact, its a dream's dream come true!!!

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I agree, your journey to love sounds so sweet and romantic.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Cute my dear most loves don't begin romantic but still those that do have it are lucky! :)