Dreams

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

Have you had a dream where, when you woke up, you wish you hadn't merely because the dream was so perfect? What was it about?

For me: It's the first time i finally meet the guy I love (who says he feels the same but it's been weeks since we talked). We meet up and the feeling of perfectness i always feel talking to him is so complete. And when i wake up .. I'm crying because the illusion had dissolved away.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I think we all have had these kind of dreams before. I really sorry that you had to wake up and realize that you were only dreaming.

• Twiggy
    11 years ago

Blah I have those types of dreams allll the time lol it's so frustrating. But each night I go to sleep wondering if I'll see him again (swoon) lol. I sound pathetic :)

I also have those dreams where I have something materially that I've wanted forever and I'm like weeeee but then when I wake up it's a bit rubbish.

But the romantic dreams are the best xD

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

My life is a series of dreams like that. Reason why i sleep a lot an escape from my fate.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

When i was in his arms and i didn't want to let go of the warmth...

• Kate
    11 years ago

I agree with Sarah. I think we all dream to escape the reality we have to face whenever we are awake. But the dreams only cause us to hurt because we wake to find that the things we wish were reality are not. It is a twisted system of pain either way you go.