Convinced by words.

• Natasha
    11 years ago

What is the most beautiful/convinced word ever told by your significant other? Do share ~

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

It's a phrase actually and it was

"i want to marry you" and "i'll love you to death and back"

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Aw, that is so cute, Cecilia! :D

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol i know it is cute but he did say that lol so i know that he meant it lol

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

For me once up on a time a member in PNQ whom I don't relate to replied "pls marry me" and untill now I'm still shocked how can she simply ask me for that. I wonder what if she knows that I'm already married and have 7 kids, hahaha!!

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol that is actually funny and they proably did it on a dare trust me i've done that lol

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Wow. Khalid, you sounds like someone lucky :D

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

What!!! Lucky, hahaha ... maybe lucky to marry two, and hence to bring another group of 7 kids OMG how big the family, can you imagine?

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Well i'm the youngest of a total of 13 so yeah i um am kinda the baby one so i get ALL the attention and if not i'll make it happen lol btw you're lucky dude i want to have a daughter one day and i mean just a daughter not idk how many my mother wants if they aren't boys *shivers* i'd deal with the pms over hearing the priniple or the mothers of his exgirlfriends over the phone on how my "son" is a disgrace *shivers* no thank you

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Yesterday, this guy I've been courting with (YES, it's a personal choice.) stopped by, and he handed me a note, hugged me and left.

Note: Just a reminder, that you're incredibly pretty. See you on Thursday, Valentine. :3

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL DAUGHTER!!! and hmmm

i remember one time someone who loved me very much told me..."you will always be my queen Ash"

• Natasha
    11 years ago

"Sometimes, I just wish that you saw yourself through the eyes that I do. You're a beautiful woman with a great personality. I like you enough for everyone else. Whatever you're doing, what you love and what you don't like, it combined and made the person that I'm in love with, which is you. You're weird, in a good way, I like you, and I love you. I like and I love you. You probably should get more credit than you give yourself, Natasha. 'Cause you don't know what kind of person you really are. You just don't."

(it's longer than this actually, but I can't type properly when I think of his lovely speech)

Ouch. That was cute, Linda! <3

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I love you and you are my every thing you are the reason y i alive and here

^^^ my gf emailed me that and i bearly opened the message!

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

^
    that is a lie and i HATE that message!!!