My vesion of Youtubing

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

The poem is mine,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSEi6XV1Vc

This is contagious disease.

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

RM, I listened to this last night and it was awesome. Glad you did this and I think I remember this poem from reading it on PnQ, whenever it was? You are very article with your words; it completely enveloped me into the idea of jazz, especially with that background. Nice rhyming too!

• Colm
    10 years ago

Very well read, its always very interesting to put a voice to a name. The poem was very musical and it wouldn't come across as much if reading it on a page instead of hearing it. I agree that the background music really adds to it!

• Larry Chamberlin
    10 years ago

Well done!

Daughter Jessica thinks you sound like Jude Law.

• Michael D Nalley
    10 years ago

I love it

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Thank you so much guys it made me feel better after last night.

It is not my voice though, it is my friend in London who were nice enough to recite it for me. Don't get me wrong, I have a good good voice. Once in school in Canada the teacher picked my tune of voice as the best in the class, considering some of my classmate were professional singers. I recite very well in my mother tongue but in English I have accent and am shy yet.

• Amreen
    10 years ago

Wow! Brilliant it is!
    :)

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Thank you so much
    haha finally some recognition. It is good that my head is so shrunk it can not get big.

• Hellon
    10 years ago

Well...I told you a while ago that this was my favourite poem of yours and it was lovely to hear it recited....even if it was not your own voice :( Thank you for sharing.

• abracadabra
    10 years ago

I remember voting for this poem when I was a judge.

• ddavidd
    10 years ago

Thanks ladies.

haha Hellon the guy who recited thinks some other are my best. He is expert he is a fine, fine artist in London I am going to show you later the other recite if you like.
    but thanks for nominating it.

haha Abby was it you? I wanted to kill that guy :) :)

• abracadabra
    10 years ago

I think I gave you a 10. But that's probably only because I personally liked the poem content, style and delivery. Heheh.

• Michael D Nalley
    10 years ago

Http://youtu.be/-6hqG7m9zh4

I had posted earlier how I read the poem in the YT above that got over 11,000 views but the music and the still shots are put together well

It is funny how an unknown poet writes a poem that gets so well known

• Hellon
    10 years ago

When my dear mum passed away I wrote a poem which was posted on this site...somehow it ended up on the death pages of a Detriot Newspaper with someone else's name attached to it...I was beside myself for days and then I thought...perhaps I've helped this family in some small way so...I never pursued it any further ...

• Michael D Nalley
    10 years ago

I really liked the YT Bleeding Crimson Rain but it seems part of the title is being used by a band now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc9m0acxgUI

or go to youtube and paste a copy of this link

http://youtu.be/lc9m0acxgUI

• Hellon
    10 years ago

Awe...this had slipped my mind Mickey Mike...what would I do without you eh??? Maybe because I wasn't really involved too much..apart from some of the words but...hey I was on you tube...way back when the pope was an alter boy maybe???
    I remember being totally gobsmacked with this...I had only challenged Eric to put my poem to lyrics...I did not expect this...

• ddavidd
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

Good old days!!
    In the memory of late Paul Eachus ( the voice)

This one is one of my favorite in his voice:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDqZctwWOo

• Mark replied to ddavidd
    6 years ago

Really amazing

• mossgirl19
    6 years ago

I clicked on Invisible Bob...how wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Frank. I'm going to subsribe to your channel and view more of the videos.

• ddavidd
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

Thank you mark glad you liked it.
    Thank you Liz I appreciate that.