Tribute to Beautiful Soul ( Jamie)

• ddavidd
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

To our friend Jamie:
    His is so gentle ( as a poet should be) that crowd wrinkles his petals
    Our air become so stale for him that every once in a while he has to take his head out of the window to breathe, to gather oxygen and come back.
    Come back soon dear Jamie and bring us some fresh air of your poetry, your presence, and your " Beautiful Soul"

• Michael

I would just like to say that I would like to add to this thread, with Frank showing care to a fellow poet.

In truth I don't know Jaime well enough to comment on his personal life, however I would like to say I hope all is well as can be with Jaime.
    I feel unless we know someone on a deeper level, it's difficult to assess their life.
    But any support I would always like to give, so again I hope that Jaime returns, and if for any reason that is not possible, I send best wishes hope and love.
    Michael x

• mossgirl19

Jamie writes in a raw and direct way which I admire, much more, he is very friendly. I remember he was one of the first people who initiated a talk with me. He is very honest and open about his feelings which at times I would envy.

I hope you come back Jamie, because aside from your beautiful writing your insightful comments really are a gem to this site.

• Ben Pickard

Jamie, you know what I think of you and I know of some of your troubles, so wherever you are and whether you read this or not, my thoughts are with you and I hope to see you down the road sometime.

All the best as ever,

Ben

• Brenda

Jamie, we miss you! I hope all is well with you and you are just taking a breather. Please come back and grace our pages with your words. Sending hugs and prayers your way...

• Maple Tree

Jamie,

You connect with my writing as I have yours.... I get ya my sweet. I just want you to know that you are not alone in this dark world...we as fellow poets are reaching out to you because we care, many of us... know the sorrow....just know that we love you...

• silvershoes

This is a touching thread, Ddavidd. I don't know what's going on in Jamie's life, but I hope he is okay. I too would love to see him come back to us sooner rather than later.

• Meena Krish

A heartfelt thread Ddavid and I pray that Jamie is okay and will return to
    this site to be with us...prayers for you Jamie...take care ~

• Em

We may not always have seen eye to eye and things have happened to make things that way but I wouldn't see you come to any harm so I'd like to see you come back and fighting with the new strength I know you were finding. Times may be difficult now but remember it's only a bad day, week, month not year.

Take care

• Poet on the Piano

Thank you for starting this thread, ddavidd.

Thinking of you, Jamie. We've talked (only a little bit) on and off over the years and I send you my support.
    I think you are brave for what you share and being able to express that in poetry.

We are all here for you if you return to PnQ.

• Hellon

Now that you're back Jamie...just thought I'd bump this lovely thread in case you missed it .

I really hope you hang around this time...

• ddavidd

Beautiful Soul: You are still beautiful!!
    People to People, poet to poet, soul to soul,we all love you and support you, whoever you are, however you are
    wherever
    you
    are!!