*New Game* Would I lie to you?

• Hellon
    5 years ago

You have to tell an 'INSANE' lie about the member who posted before you. For example...if Mr D had posted something I could say...

Mr D is actually a Russian spy who actually works for China who actually works for America who actually works for Iran who actually works for the principality of Liechtenstein who ACTUALLY works for a used car salesman in Minnesota,USA... are you confused yet? good... because he is to.

Obviously the first 'lie' will be about me so....who's first to lie folks?

• Sunshine
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Hellon is a actually a 50 year-old male member not a female, disguised in that black mask. And no he's not from Australia, he's from the Balkans, which explains his love for water.

• Hellon replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Nana was Vivian Leigh in a previous life. Now she spends her time searching for Rhett.

• Mr. Darcy replied to Hellon

Rania, is actually Janis. He works for Facebook, in their filtration department. Obviously he is extremely busy with that work, so in his, limited off time, he attends a pottery group, creating phallic objects which he sells for fortunes on Ebay.

• Sunshine
    5 years ago

lool I feel powerful.

You actually forgot to target Hellon, so I'll throw it at both of you

Hellon and Mr. Darcy were married before, but divorced because she's vegetarian and couldn't handle his addiction to fish.

• Hellon
    5 years ago

Mr Darcy is a dangerous experiment project that escaped from a secret science facility.

• Hellon
    5 years ago

This is getting totally confusing because..seriously...Nana secretly thinks Mr Darcy is Rhett...

• Sunshine replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

HAHA

Actually Hellon is telling rumors about MR Darcy because of the divorce repercussions.

• Hellon
    5 years ago

Mr D well...he sleeps with a fluffy zebra named Rhett so...Nana loved him straight up. I was looking for a real 'animal' so that's why the divorce took place..

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

Hellon is actually Mr Darcy - I know this because he wore that exact same mask when we shared a searing night of passion two summers back.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Ben is actually Thomas Markle, planning to crash his daughter’s royal wedding to throw Michael Darcy’s zebra at Prince Harry

• Em (marmite) replied to Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Larry is infact Prince Harry who is throwing is toys out of the pram because Thomas Markle disguised as Ben Pickard is trying to ruin his dream wedding to Meghan Markle and the whole show was going to be rounded off with Mr Darcys Zebra throwing act

• Sunshine
    5 years ago

Larry was the attorney behind Hellon and Darcy's divorce.

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

Rania is the worst kind of internet troll, trying to open new wounds by constantly mentioning a divorce which sent Hellon spiralling out of control and drinking four bottles of red a night.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Ben is upset because Hellon got his platinum American Express card and has used it to stockpile five years of red wine which she keeps in a hidden cave and shares it only with her attorney

• Ben Pickard

Larry is, in fact, a deranged psychopathic attorney, seething with rage because he never saw a penny of Hellon's money during that ill-fated divorce because she ran away after he failed to secure any kind of settlement, being such a terrible attorney. She may well hide in a cave with bottles of red, but he will never taste a drop, simply because he cannot find her, despite pouring every last drop of his money and sanity into that pointless endeavour.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Ben is the worthless skip-tracer I wasted money on to find Hellon

• Em (marmite) replied to Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Larry is part of the fbi...

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

Em is nothing more than a simple computer generated personality that Janis created to confuse, make fun of and lie about the genuine humans that inhabit P n Q.

• Em (marmite)
    5 years ago

Ben is only jealous as he didn't get shortlisted for Janis' team nevermind chosen, he was swiftly sent home for lack of skill

• Sunshine replied to Em (marmite)
    5 years ago

Em is a hacker and that's how she knew that I, as Janis, undermined Ben's qualifications.

• Em (marmite) replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Rania is Janis during the week and a lady of the night at weekends as she needs cash to pay off Ben's lawyers for not shortlisting him

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Em is actually Ivanka Trump

• Michael
    5 years ago

I am actually in Em's house now installing CCTV and recording equipment, so I can learn how to become a hacker, but keep this between us!

• Sunshine replied to Michael
    5 years ago

I am Michael but on another account.

• Hellon replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Nana is the former coach of Eddie the Eagle.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Hellon swims naked with sharks to intimidate them

• Hellon
    5 years ago

Larry's being nice to me because I gave him the address of my wine cave.

• silvershoes
    5 years ago

“Hellon” is my alter ego and I’m shocked no one’s ever caught on.

• Poet on the Piano replied to silvershoes
    5 years ago

Jane is a reincarnated cat goddess who lives among humans but secretly wishes to be accepted and recognized by the public for her stealth and dominance.

• Hellon

• Em (marmite) replied to Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

Maryanne is a green eyes monster and often emails me to see how I have done so well on my YouTube channel perfecting my make up tutorials

• Hellon
    5 years ago

Em thinks that pineapples are apples that grow on pine trees.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Hellon is actually Jamison Bond and her disappearances here are tied into her clandestine activities for Interpol

• Hellon

It's Jamesina...Jamesina Bond *cough*

Larry goes undercover as Dennis Rodman (not Dennis Alan as he calls himself here) from time to time who is also Trump's alter ego. That was him masquerading as Donald Trump at the recent Winter Olympics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CMVpQftVl4

Did you think you had me fooled Larry? My name is Bond...Jamesina Bond :)

• Lost One replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

Hellon was typing her name too fast and left out the "i," she didn't know how to change it to hellion so she left it.

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

Because of his leanings towards the dangerously unstable, Tony is not allowed near a gun, let alone the army. He dreams about wearing the uniform and blowing things up, but the only weapon he has actually ever fired is a bent air rifle in the fairground.

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Ben sleeps with a thesaurus under his pillow hoping to learn vocabulary by osmosis

• Lost One
    5 years ago

^^
    Ironic since Larry's pantry is stocked with alphabet soup

• Larry Chamberlin

Tony tried walking down stairs balancing a book, but had better luck balancing a local mobster’s books