Name rememberer...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

How hard would it be to make it so that our user names and passwords could be saved on our computers? it's not really important but it would take a lot of time out...escpecially since for some reason i will be on P&Q for about 45 minutes and then i will click on a poem and suddenly be logged out and have to relog in and find the poem again, it is kind of a hassle (but nothing i hate doing...anything for the site!!) does this happen to anyone else or am i alone here?? okay well tell me what you think people

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Yes! It happens very often. I don't think the 'timeout' assigned for each login section is even 45 minutes.. i think it is too less than that. I think if you leave it 15 minutes Idle, then you have to relogin. I must agree its real pain sometimes. For those who login from random computers, it is helpful. But for others, I feel, there should be an option like 'Stay logon on this computer until i logout'. I am sure Janis will find a way to help us.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

hmm...i hope he does that sometime...yay!! well thank you for the other things janis!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

that is a good idea, but in the mean time, when you log back in, all you (at least it works for me) have to do is hit your browsers back button and it will take you back to the previous page, and you will be logged in.... If I've taken a long time to write a post, I will copy it before I hit post (since you can't post on here if you are not logged on) that way, if I have to sign back in, I will just be able to paste the comment back in (I only lost one long post before Istarted doing that! LOL)