Who's better? Girls or Guys?

• Ashley Morris
    19 years ago

Girls are better!!!

• Brian King
    19 years ago

i personnally like girls better but after what i was taught about reproduction and childbirth i think being a girl wouls suck but they're still nice,cuddlely and warm

• Avellana
    19 years ago

guys dont have to worry if there eye liner is smudged! but they do have to deal with the knowledge that yes everyone can see the huge spot. while we can use the invention of the concealer.

• Avellana
    19 years ago

mwahahahaha

• Jacki
    19 years ago

to the comment about reproduction. The child birth part would suck because of the pain. BUT then again men passing Kidney Stones thats the closet thing a man will feel to giving birth.

Besides a man can never feel the child kick inside its stomach, feel it roll around and play, never feel another human being inside of him.

SO I think being a woman is better

Also women have a thing called "womens intution", men don't....

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

wow... i guess it's kinda unanimous then that girls are indeed.... better.... yippee

• Frankie Murillo
    19 years ago

i dont know but i love girls

• Angel of Broken Dreams
    19 years ago

Guys are way better. Girls use nasty, venom filled behind your back nastiness, where as lads will just say it to your face and then you can have a punch up. Usually your mates again at the end of the day but girls fueds last ages.

• KiKi
    19 years ago

girls are better we can handle thins responisibly and we are very understanding ......(when we want to be!!) hehehe luv ya!!
    kiki

• Seth
    19 years ago

Girls so do not remember more! The ones I know at least. I can remember things from Pre-school, but I can't remember what my mom tells me what to do. Guys and girls argue alot. I think guys are better because if they think something, they'll say it, girls keep everything inside to keep from confrontation. I'll say girls are better though because I love them.

• insane authority
    19 years ago

lol kelly hehe

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

................Whats your favorite scary movie?..................................................

• amber
    19 years ago

girls are so muck better then men cause we are more trust worthy within our selfs now guys say to other men when there going out look at that girls ass nice boobs thats all they say us it's like nice butt then we dropp it but not men,

love amber

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

guys thier so cute : )

• Morgan
    19 years ago

chicks all the way..we rock the genders

think about it. the only reason guys live is so they can get laid. whether or not they are happy depends on us. we have a lot of power. unless the guy is gay

• S
    19 years ago

girls..say word.

• Selfrejected
    19 years ago

are you guys speaking about guys in general...?

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Hmm this sounds like a game of pros and cons...

Men:

Pros.

We can pee standing up. We don't bitch about people behind their backs. If we have a problem with eachother we'll punch one another on the nose then buy each other a beer after. Gossip isn't in our vocabulary. We like fart jokes. We can drive properly. We're ready to go out on the town in less than ten minutes (usually 30 seconds). We'll happily kill something then eat it. We consider the floor to be another shelf. If we like a girl we tell them. Low maintenance and running costs. We can run down the street naked in a comical fashion and laugh at our dangley bits... and many many more.

Cons.

We like fart jokes...

I'm not even going near the Girls for fear of a lifetime of grudges and retribution (men don't do grudges half as vindictively). That alone makes men better.

I'm looking forward to the replies on this one!

Bert

• Danny
    19 years ago

With out guys you couldnt have sperm banks

• waffle
    19 years ago

I would say niether but because theres a pityful ammount of boys sticking up for themselves and cos im a boy AND cos guys are a lot less sexist than girls see look how many girls there are saying theyre better but like 5 boys, so in conclusion, GUYS!!

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Thats because we have a code where we look at a post, agree with the other guy and feel we don't need to add weight to it.

All the girls turn it into a tea party, gossip and comment on their new shoes.

Guys do rule, it's not our fault, we don't make the rules, we just rule by them.

*winks with a grin*

Bert

• waffle
    19 years ago

no

• yasmin
    19 years ago

well see this is how awesome girls are. see we have to go through pregnancy and periods and giving birth and our dads alwayz saying we cant go anywhere ever, but we're smart enough to know that even though guys have things sooo much easier, they're too stupid to want to be like :)

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

GURLS!!!!

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

Guys, only cuz I don't want to sound lesbianish. Guys are cool. Normally, they don't take things so offensively. They're smart enough to know when your PMSing, but not smart enough to keep their mouths shut. That's why I like them. They're funny, but stupid.

~Sierra

• Janie
    19 years ago

neither... we're all jerks....

• Amba
    19 years ago

I dontno what wed do with out guys!! i love them, and what woudl guys do with out us? were not all attracted to the same sex, im not! so were all beter! if that makes sense

• yasmin
    19 years ago

ok. in a post, steve said "you know u cant live without guys" and monica, u said we have sperm banks so we dont need guys. 1. how boring would that be? and 2. dont guys donate sperm to sperm banks? so i think we would still need guys for that. honestly, in this whole 'girls are better than boys thing' sure we go through more, but we still need both genders to survive. or God would have just made women. or just men. they do their part (which isnt much) and we do our part and the world goes round and round and round and the world goes round and round. o wait... thats the green grass song! hmm.... whatever. i like that song.

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

I really cannot be botherd 2 explain ALL of my views on how GIRLS ROCK, but i just kno that chics r better. We r funny, strong in spirit and emotion, we bare PAIN, and we're smart. Guy's don't hav brains, just their d*cks. I hav nothing against guys, lol, they're good 2 hav around, but girls r better.