I must say

• Love vs Fate
    16 years ago

Every poem that i have read recently...has been great! ya there are some that can be misinterpet but its based on how you look at it. its still great though! keep up the great work everyone!

• Boy
    16 years ago

Its good u back now on this site. this sites needs talanted writers like you

• Mello193
    16 years ago

Indeed....we've got some talent on this site!
    I agree good work all!

• Jessica
    16 years ago

Yes, there is alot of talent on this site! I love it, I'm becomming addicted :)
    Because of this site I'm writing more :D

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

Really.... even i hv become addicted to this site.... so many talented writers .. and so many wonderful poems... one can learn so much!!!

• Brandee
    16 years ago

Yeah! There are LOTS of awesome writers, they could make songs from their poems xD

• Love vs Fate
    16 years ago

Hehe look what i started^.^ hey everyone, you should check out my poems and comment then and just see how bad my poems are. hehe i am not a good poet.

• Love vs Fate
    16 years ago

Ya they do ^_^ you're all so great at what you do!

• Ixora
    16 years ago

*nods* i agree too...so awesome...and the responses you get are usually very helpful, inspiring or encouraging

• Livvie
    16 years ago

Hey people.
    add me on myspace.
    www.myspace.com/***********

:)

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION! Sorry

• Krathia
    16 years ago

Yup! There are many amazing poems here, and the friendliness of the people is a big help.

• Lethmelodis
    16 years ago

Honestly, if it weren't for me finding this site, I probably never would've pushed myself to grow on a writing level.

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

Whats up people p@q is one of my favorites as well and will be for a long time so anyways take the time and add me on myspace(www.myspace/biggyhersh.com

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

Agreed. loving it so much xx

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

I must strongly agree

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

I think the reason for this is because we are the only people in this world that actually stop and notice all the small details

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

People dont take the time to really think about love or watch the trees rock back and for or even pay attention to the wind that is blowing right underneath them

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

This is the stuff that makes poetry good and we as poets write about this stuff all the time i just want to say to every to keep up the good work and pleasant writes