How you met your best friend

• A Phoenyx in Flight
    16 years ago

Write the first name of your best friend(s) and tell how you met them.

Jazzmyn (my bff)

I was in third grade and she was in second. i was in the bus line in the front waiting for the bus. she came up to me and siad is this the line for bus 10. i said yes. i told her to beat it and go away (i was in a bad mood that day). she did but then came back and stuck her hand in my face and said "HI my names is jazzmyn whats yours?" i told her my name was nicole. on the bus we talked and found out that we were both going to the same daycare. and now 7 years later we are still best friends.

• IchixXxCrushing
    16 years ago

Me and my best friend met in kindergarden. . . been friends ever since!!!!

• LoneStar
    15 years ago

I meet my bestfriend in school
    were classmates

• StandStill
    15 years ago

I met my best friend on here, actually..

• Yuna
    15 years ago

My best friend is the greatest. We've known eachother since kindergarten and it's amazing the years that go by. even though we go to different schools, we still try to hang out every month for a sleep-over, and we go to otafest together :D I love her to death, and she's just the best!

• SilentSuicide
    15 years ago

Erica;
    i met this girl accually at a resurant.
    our mothers met and became best friends and so did we.
    her mom and brother and her are like my second family
    (even tho her brother was my first kiss 0.o)

we go everywhere together.
    even tho she goes to a different school.

• Syndicate
    15 years ago

Lily

Math class at the beginning of 8th grade. I had my book set on my desk and she asked me about one of the characters (who I thought was hot at the time) and I had a total fangirl moment and started giggling. She looked at me like I was nuts :P

• MR F R 3 S H
    15 years ago

Andrea I met her throught the love of my lyfe-basketball.....and ever since then she has my trust and my everything ",

• This Mask I Hold Is Not Held Tight
    15 years ago

Kitty

I met her on here =) best thing that ever happened to me =)

• x Mo x
    15 years ago

I have lotsa best friends.

Rachel:
    I really don't know. It was soooo long ago, we were really little. haha. She lives down the street from me.

Kayley:
    First met her in second grade. Rachel's mom taught her spanish during the summer. But she didn't become my best friend until summer camp in fifth grade.

Nathan:
    Orchestra tour, he sat near me on the bus, so yea, we just became fast friends.

Chris:
    Not sure really, music and drivers ed. haha.

Jackson:
    He was always just picking on me until he chilled out a bit.

Koa:
    Summer orchestra a few years ago. We play the same instrument.

Zak:
    Elementary school.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Aww....*huggles razor kissed wrists*

darling, you'll find one. ^.^

btw...love love love your hair. :)

• Something Diabolical
    15 years ago

My best friend all round we met in playschool and still do the same things we did then XD (stupid stuff)

best mate at college (been together since the first day, always hung out nomatter wat)

and best girl mate.. we like ALL the same things, have the same personalitys and generally just have a laugh

• apple
    15 years ago

I met my best friend when we were in 3 grade .... sharing, helping, laughing... we r together

• Jaime
    15 years ago

I've had the same best friend since grade one. I don't really remember how we became best friends- maybe because she lives right down the street from me. Anyways, we still hang out all the time, like 13 years later.

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

I met my best friend on Orchestra/band tour. she sat near me on the bus, and yeah, we became fast friends.

• Lethmelodis
    15 years ago

Calvin -

I decided to one day go to a different bus stop before school and he was sitting there. Walked up, sat down next to him and said "I think potting plants is an odd procedure" and to this day we're friends. That was like...5 years ago I think?

• TwistedAngel xx
    15 years ago

I met my best friend Crystal at Girl Guides when we were 8 or 9. Now we are both 20!
    and still BFF´s

YAY

• holly
    15 years ago

My first best friend in kindy .... first day of school i came home and told my mum ... Shes my best friend because she has the same shoes as me :)

My best friend now i met at school when i moved away from everyone and everything i knew ... she was there :)

• x Mo x
    15 years ago

I forgot a couple:

Derek:
    Our backyards connected. We were really little and neither of us were allowed to go any farther up the street to hang out with the other little kids, so we played together. We mostly did boy stuff because it was so much more fun. He moved when we were nine, but I still think of him as my best friend (and I blame him for making me think I was a boy for the first few years of my life).

Lauren:
    She lives down the street from me, and we did a lot together in the summer. That was forever ago.

Robyn:
    She moved into the neighbor hood and I was the least mean person to her. That was about six or seven years ago, now we're buds.

• Rozzy
    15 years ago

Dinah

We were both new to this school, we both had no friends, hated the country, and our relatives didn't like us. she was also on my bus. one day while i was screaming on my cell phone to my sister in the states to get me the hell out of her, dinah sat next to me and said i could sit with her in the back. i said "no. leave. me. ALONE." so she did.
    Then rumors were ALREADY flying about me from a few girls i had made 'friends' with and one of them happened to be on my bus as well. She tried to do the same thing to Dinah so i planted myself right between them and apologized to Dee n we talked the whole way to my house.
    We've now been the best of friends for 3 beautiful silly years :) i honestly don't know what i would have done with out this girl.
    i love you DeeBug!!!

• Suicidal Love
    15 years ago

I have more than one bestfriend

Tim and Greg - our parents were friends so we were always together since birth

Ben - met him through Tim at a youth group, we dated for about 2 years, but even after we split up we're still best mates

Bethany - been tight since forever lol

• coverd in darkness
    15 years ago

Nikki - I met at photography school coz i fell over something n it fell onto her

Marie - through other friends in high school

Michelle - i think was the same way

• BurriedFaceDown
    15 years ago

Roxanne

We met through the neighborhood
    we have gone to school together for like ever

and now she moved
    really far

• Heba
    15 years ago

Zahra
    i met her when i shifted to another primary school and i was a new student and i felt that i was so strange, so all the other girls were avoiding me except her. she was a new student at that school as we well,so we were introduced to each other by her cousin and since then we are best freinds.

• she
    15 years ago

I have a few
    one i met because we were both tooken outside to be yelled at by the teacher
    the other lets just say we had too much sugar, and sat next to each other
    hehe

• Liz
    15 years ago

Joe

i met him at school but like never talked to him

i consider how we met as this~
    god sent him to save me from my state of pain
    by sending him and a friend on their bikes to a parking lot i was in
    we went to the friends for hot chocolate
    that was the first time a guy wanted(ENOUGHT TO ASK) me to come over
    it pretty much saved my life
    i thank god for those 2 every day and night

• rebeccasarah
    15 years ago

Madison

We met in first grade. So eight years ago.
    We werent even in the same class, so I'm thinking we met up on the playground. We used to make up stories about how we met, like we met up in detention, although neither of us haave had detention yet..

Anyways, ever since, we've been inseperable, and I love her to death.

• Mary Daphne
    15 years ago

I was in 6th grade that time...oh i mean "we" are in the same class and grade...that's it...we were enemies first...but when we cease the fire..we became friends since then..we're sisters...

• KarmaXXX
    15 years ago

Olive

Its a funny story. We were in 4th grade and we had to do creative writting so she wrote a story about Inuyasha and we laughed because she made me the girls with the bomarang and she involved the class in the story as a character from the anime.
    Then she got really thirsty and asked if i could read so we did but i couldnt really pronounce the words so ppl kept laughing and i felt so shy so then she helped me and we have been best friends since.

eevee

we met in junior high when my ex friend took the guy she liked away from her and eevee was really sad. i felt bad so i left my other friend and started to hang out with her. Now its been 4 years and we the cruiser girls!
    ^_^

• LoveHasNoLimit
    15 years ago

I dont believe in best friends...friends were made to talk to once in awhile...i consider my a bf/gf as a best friend...

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

I met my best frnd when we were in 1st grade...been best frnds ever since.

• LitxUpxWithxLife
    15 years ago

I actually hated my best friend when we first met. I was new in the school. Just moved to a little area outside Rockford, from the big city of Chicago. He was intimidated by me, i am a natural flirt and he thought i was after his girl. So the first year i knew him we hated each other. Almost got into a fight too, but after we started hanging out through a mutual friend, we got along and been best buds ever since. Even though i moved again and i'm 350 or so miles away we still talk on the phone at least once a week and make plans to hang out for a weekend every now and then.

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

Emma - bff
    well i was the one who thought at first ewww who is that, but she was in the corner all by herself-entrance exams year 7- so i went over and said hi and we hit it off...turns out she thought i was pretty weird too-but anywho, we are still best friends and have been for 6 years now and have never really had a fight and i know i can tell her anything!
    ily Emmz