Chat threads/Clubs

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

To Mods--Okay, just to make it clear, even though I'm sad that all the chat threads have been locked and we can no longer make them anymore, I understand your reason for it and I agree with it. We were just using the threads as a huge chat room, since this one was closed down. And since this is a poetry site, it shouldn't be neccessary for us to have chat rooms.
    Anyway though.

I would like to suggest the idea of being able to join multiple clubs, because since now we are transferring our chat threads into different clubs, if we still want to be a part of them, we can't be in another poetry club that we might want to be in.
    It's really difficult and upsetting, because there are so many different clubs and their purposes, I think it's sort of unfair for us to only be able to join one.

• cowgirlstar26
    16 years ago

I still say bring the chats back, heck, then i dont have a million messages to reply to all at once. I like staying connected with everyone

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

The chat room is not coming back anytime soon.

This has been discussed and even Janis has agreed that at this time there is no chat room.

~~Sher

• Brigitte
    16 years ago

^^^ Wouldn't an all members club be the same as just joining P&Q?

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Haha. good point auzy..it'd be p&q inside p&q

@_@ wow.