Disappearing Comments on my Poems ...

• Blissful
    16 years ago

Recently I have been getting comments on my poems but then when I go back to read them .. they are not there anymore. Is this happening to anyone else?

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

That can be one of three things:

1) the person deleted their account

2) the person was suspended

3) the comment was removed by a mod

• Blissful
    16 years ago

The person didn't delete their account because she messaged me and asked me if I recieved the comment because she didn't see it either. I don't see why it would be deleted because it was a very detailed comment which helped me a lot and I wanted to praise it.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Hrmmm...then I'm not really sure, it could be a glitch in the system.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Yes, there is a problem with this at the moment, I am looking it over, and also notified Janis about it, please be paitent, and it will be fixed.

• Live WeLL
    16 years ago

Today I commented someone's poem and I wrote a super long comment, and I submitted it... but then it disappeared!

=(

• Blissful
    16 years ago

Usually it happens to me when I want to praise a comment and it's right after the person left it to me.

• Live WeLL
    16 years ago

Everytime someone comments on my poem... )here's the link http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/life/poems.php?id=1014180).. it disappears right after.

It says that my poem has 65 comments but if you count them there are only about 60 with a few missing.

It just happened yesterday and today that I noticed it, but by the comments I can see that it happened before that too.

A few days ago I also commented someone's poem and after posting my comment, it just disappeared.

• Live WeLL
    16 years ago

It's fixed now..

• BlueEyedMystery
    16 years ago

Ahhh. It did it to me. I was just about to go back and praise the comment [It was Joe's comment actually] but when I went back it wasn't there.. :\

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

^^Hrmm I just went back to the poem I commented to see what you are talking about. And you are right it is gone.

I'll let Janis know again, and see if he ever came up with a solution to this.

P.S. I'll comment again on your poem for you since it disapeared.

• BlueEyedMystery
    16 years ago

Okie dokie, thanks Joe!

I hope it doesn't do it again.. o.o

That'd be bad.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Comments running on to another page, gives you 2 pages of comments, but the page links are not at the bottom (not sure why)

So for the time being, you can just do this and you can view the second page of comments on that poem.

Simply type in "p=1&" after the "php?" in the URL.

Depending on the amount of pages, just change the "p=1&" to "p=2&"

Etc.

Hope that helps, Joe

• BlueEyedMystery
    16 years ago

Oooooh. Okay. So they're still there, but the links aren't at the bottom of the page.

Thanks again, Joe. Haha.

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Goto this link, it will have the rest of your comments on that poem.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/comments.php?p=3&id=984416

P.S. Next time, please read the whole thread before posting (I already posted a solution for now)