Inspiration

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

Inspiration, Where do you get yours?

• Kill The Complex
    19 years ago

Most of my Insperation comes from personal experiences or from a close friends experience for example a poem i wrote says:
    "there's a girl who sits under the bleachers just another day eating alone" i was inspired to write this from seeing this girl all alone under the bleachers eating and she was laughed at and just tormented and the whole poem focuses on her so yeah thats where my insperation comes from while writing

• Steven
    19 years ago

i get my insperation? from my broken relationship.... =/ just writing down every thought is worth the look

• Steven
    19 years ago

i get my insperation? from my broken relationship.... =/ just writing down every thought is worth the look

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Wow, Faithful x3 lives up to his/her name.

My inspiration is whatever. Emotions, really.

~Ciao Lipton

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Like everyone else, my inspiration comes from what's happening in my life, and my emotions at the time.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

My inspiration comes from my subconscious mind sorting out whatever questions or emotional material i load it with....when it figures something out...man i just gotta write it down or i can't sleep..so yeah...i feed the little brain..and he vomits i poem idea in my direction which i then force into words.

If you want to read a great poem about writing poetry, check out Edwin Morgans "notes on how they behave" ,,very cool. Though it's not in this site.

• Caleb
    19 years ago

Some of my insperations include the following:

Thoughts
    Emotions (of course)
    Katrina
    the Bible
    God

• Alex
    19 years ago

All my inspirations come from personnal expreince to me it is a way to handle how i feel and control my emotions. I don't hav many people to tell stuff to so i just write it all down.

• deathofme
    19 years ago

dkluygixchjlijn lvmdljlszmkcnxkbjfoidjgkjgweofmslcnsklenmfdznkcmzxfkhskjcckDskcfihdsjhshj sojvfslkjfisljcxlsudsjhashhshhksjksuuemhhysasdm akklddclioerm xxlkd,

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Actually I Was Going To Turn This Title Into a Poem "My Pain's My Inspiration" Because What I've Went Through In My Life Inspires Me To Write And Keep Going xoxo-Niki-xoxo