~*DoEs AnYoNe EvEr dIE*~

• Shaneese
    19 years ago

eVeR TiMe i SeE SoMe oNe tHaT lIkE wRoTe a sUiCiDe pOeM It gEtS mE To wOnDeRiNg DoEs aNyOnE Of tHeSe pEoPlE ThAt WrItE ThEsE PeOpLeS EveR ReAlLy cOmMiNt SuIcIdE?¿?¿?¿If yOu knOw sOmEoNe wHo hAs pLeAsE PoSt AnD TeLl Me ThErE StOry......

• Shaneese
    19 years ago

that is really sad jennifer i sorry to hear that does anyone know anybody who has poems on this site still that commited suicide???

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

A friend of mine wrote a suicide poem the next morning I went to her place and found her on the floor pale and lifeless so yes some do.
    -Spike

• SilentSymphony
    19 years ago

well not on this site. That i know of anyway. but yes, i do get to wondering.

but... my best friend wrote a note in his room that we didnt find untill we were cleaning it out 2 days after the funeral service. It was in his pillowcase, and it was dated 2 days before he was found hanging from a tree.
    but im not trying to be mean, i really respect your question, because in my mind i was thinking the same thing, too. but.... dont you think its kinda... well... bluntly to put it... rude that you...and me... are asking such a question? in my life ive learned that death isnt an answer to things. and when someone dies... should respect them as a person. even though the way they may have died wasnt right. If they were writting about it, on this site, it was their some-how call for help. Anyway.
    im sorry i got all into this big thought put into typed words. but it just is hard for me to get past what i feel with what happened to my best friend.

sorry again.
    with much respect
    -courtney-

• Jessy
    19 years ago

One of my best friends loved writing poetry about suicide she thougth she didnt have the right to be alive she was always picked on and called a mexican ho and she always gave me her poems to put on my site and i have not put them ont he site yet.. But n-e ways 3 days after she gave me one called Sweet suicide we went to a party and she went to the bathroom.... I went in to see why she hadnt come out and i found her lieing int he bathtub wrist and throat slit open... She just couldnt take it!!!! I had to take counciling for it because my cousin found out i tried cutting and told!!!!!! It was terrible a site no one will ever wanna see twice

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

god reading some of these post make me realize people need to start treating people better.. I dont know anyone whose commeted suicide I just know a lot of people wo have attempted Im just lucky none have succeeded because Im not as strong as I use to be with dealing with stuff... Its not wrong the way they die its just a cry out to people.. its just wrong the way they feel when the die.. because if you kill your self you most feel really horrible and thats much worse then death but thats only in my opinion

• Jessy
    19 years ago

People just dotn get that if they kill themselves they might not think people will care but at least 5 people will be hurt so bad inside they cant believe it like my friend i acted like i didnt care she was around but when she died the pain was unbarable its so bad poeple just need to see that people do care and at least 5 people will cry and everyone has friends who can help them

• Lanie
    19 years ago

i have a friend who slashed her wrists but her mom saw her lying on her bed bleeding so she sent her to the hospital, it was because of her boyfriend...i couldn't believe that a strong person could be so stupid sometimes when it comes to love, suicide is never the answer to things, if you hurt then show it, instead of keeping it to yourself and bearing all the pain...it wouldn't hurt to ask GOD for help. =)

• Shaneese
    19 years ago

In respect im truly sorry for all of you who have lost a friend,sister,brother,family member etc. Death is a very trajic thing but as long as ya'll dont do the same tak ecare all of you...

• Chris Engle
    19 years ago

a VERY close friend of mine has... and multiple of my friends would have, had i not gotten worried and found ways of stopping them. anyways im at work, so i will come back later, edit this post, and add the stories..

but yes, people do commit suicide. i've watched too many people end their lives prematurely..

~chris

• Shaneese
    19 years ago

Yeah i never really understood why people would do that to them self like id ont know thx everyone who has posted on this though

• Nicholas
    19 years ago

Well speaking from experience, I would have to say yes. I have written several suicide poems and following them I actually attempted to carry them out. But luckily I have never succeeded.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Not Anyone I Know Of But Im Sure Its Possible xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Shaneese
    19 years ago

I glad foral lthe ppl who tried but didnt come threw b/c life is just as good as the persons next to you...It might get rough and hard at times but in the the end life is good there are other misunfourtanit ppl who are just like you!!luv life but most important love youself...

• clevername
    19 years ago

see life isnt real in my opinion. If life was real and it was perfect and it was meaningful than why would we die? everything jst seems so surreal. its like your ina crowd and everyone is screamng everyone is running btu to u its so silent and your jsut spinning. and you jsut hope that you can close your eeys, and then open them and youll be gone away from all thsi chaos. it jsut seems like mayb life isnt the point u no? because everyone syas there is an after lfie and well i bet that is where the point is. humans have made everything so more ocmplicated than everything ahs to b. WE're so perfect rite? we're the top of all things? thats what everyone thinks. WE're better than animals and all that. we're superior. Everything on thsi earth we have modified or made everything is human. and we put a twist on everything. I dont no some times i wonder what it wouldve been like if i was the first person put on earht. I couldve made the hole out look different u no? and then that wood been rite. sane is liek everyone else. insane is jsut different. BUt what if an "ionsane person" was the first person on the earth? then would insane be sane? i think we, humans, kinda screwed with everything to much. and i think that eif your depressed and cant find the point here then kill yourself and find the point somewhere else. I could never go through with it. id feel to bad for my family and friends. and some tiems it might jsut b rite to live life so u dont make theres miserable

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

wow all these stories are so sad guys Im sorry for all of your losses!

• Allissa
    19 years ago

some people write it and dont do the stuff but u always gotta be careful and always be aware wen u see a suicide poem people really might end up dead

• jennifer
    19 years ago

ive thought of ways i could die, and how i could commit suicide, but alot of times people dont, depending on how they feel about their life and sometimes the people in their life. im scared to do it that is why i havent but sometimes alot of people get over that fear and go to the next lever. the most ive done was cut my wrist and overdose (which that didnt do nething) but yeah. and then i almost threw myself in front of a car purposely. not everyone gets over things and still feel like there really is nothing to live for. i wish i could help them, that is my dream. i dont know what it feels like to know someone who has committed suicide and i have sympothy on those who do. if you feel like a good friend is close to committing suicide talk to them. make one good comment that stands out and gives them no doubt that you care for them or get someone they know to. that is why i havent bc i know someone out there does care and thats what go me through.

• LinkinParkFreak
    19 years ago

Yes ,
    every one dies...Some sooner than others but yes...we all will die (eventualy)..lol