The Pyro Pack: Lighting superglue on fire

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Okay so there's this site that Jess and Chris have created. It's basically the combining of the cookie catching crew and the bomb squad. It's awesome so if you want more info on it contact me and I'll refer you to Jess or Chris, or if you want you can go straight to them.

Okay so if you wanna join The Pyro Pack give me your name and something to call you.

The Pyro Pack:

Kristine=Pyroticly Insane aka Angel of Flames
    Michaela=Sparky Fingers
    Jack=Irresistable Magical Smexy Pyro Booty
    Gaby=Fire Dancer
    Kat=Smexy Pyro Kitty
    Sam=
    Kyo/Ryu=Disco Inferno
    Mina=Burning Desire
    ky=Flaming Butterfly Diablo
    Mike=
    Marco=
    Jess=
    Mandy=
    Taylor=
    Ichigo=Burning Passion
    Auzy=The Super Massive Inferno Thingy
    Bianca=
    Coco=The Flaming Penguinator
    Jordan=
    Chris=Forward Flames of Glory
    Lexi=
    Kayla=Flaming Spoon Wielder of Doom
    Alex=Combustable Goodness
    Sky=Flamer
    Evalina=
    Travis Edwin Perry=The Burnt Polor Bear Smore
    Liam=Pyrokid aka Burning Squid
    Stacey=The Reluctant Pyro
    Tyler=Neon Negative
    Rys=Squeeky Greatabulous Pyro
    Erika=
    AJ=Napalm Zealot
    James=Flamingly Delicious
    Mik=
    Taylor=Firelicious Tay Tay
    Mo=Pyro Princess
    Bethany=
    Britt=
    Jade=Flame Commander

I'm requesting that if you guys are really chatty and get the thread locked that you wait for me to create a new one so I can edit the list. Otherwise whoever creates the thread will be expected to add names and nicknames whenever someone wants to join.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha taylor bianca could take a picture of it too she like taking pictures right bianca?

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Ha I would laugh so hard. I bet the PoPo chase you out of the alley or some business does for stealing their electricity for your computer and their wireless internet too. haha you running away carrying your loft and your desk and your computer oh we would need a video camera. XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Yea it is.

haha tay you could like hire someone to carry it for you so you would be a hobo with someone following you around with your stuff oh this gets better and better and you could pay them by letting them use your computer or something XD

haha bianca you love them do you? XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha yea you make money using your superglued computer to create books or photoshop stuff and get paid for it and then you use that money to buy poptarts for your assistant. oh wow this is a brilliant idea. XD make a movie out of it or something. XD I think I should write a script for the movie it would make an awesome comedy.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

I shall think it up....may just write a book or something haha I shall think it over. XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Yea no stealing. I called dibsies I created it. it's copy righted via copy right laws cause it's in a tangible form. (learned about copyright laws in photography class)

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

>.>
    <.<
    who's ideas are usually what?

okay once I get around to writing it up you will get the first copy cause you were my inspiration XD

by the way did you like the title I wanted to add just to see what will happen after it, but I didn't think it would fit I thought it might cut some off.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

=O what? no rebelling against sleep is awesome I get to talk to him more...and I dunno *shrug* I just do it anymore.

I wanted to add "to see if it will burn" or "to see what will happen" at the end of it, but it wouldn't fit.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

I'm a hypocrit. I tell the vampire to sleep all the time...though I owe him like 1 maybe 2 weeks of going to bed at a decent time though. >.<

some fit some don't oh well.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

If i make a script or a book i shall create a charater for bianca too a random hobo who hits people with her newspaper blanket and throws lollies at people. XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Something like that XD you tried to steal her blanket or her park bench for your collection of furniture for your assistant hobo to carry around

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Hmmmm I shall think up a name later

XD nice bianca nice.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Me too I haven't had one in a long time...I should go buy some XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha nice bianca....I need pixie stix too I'm out...they exploded in my backpack...now it's all sugary.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Oh I'll bet. XD I was acting like a drug pusher and handing them out at school I'm my friend's supplier. but then they exploded in my bag. multicolored sugar all over in it now. lol

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

Suuuuuggggarrrrr

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Is sooooooo yummy

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

Yupp

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*sits on ceiling*
    today was my last day of classes. I graduate Sunday.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*hugs*
    Thankies. Glad to be out i think lol

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

It means i have to avoid my parents more for me. Oh well i'm roadtrippimg tommorrow till saturday.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

I'm attempting to see how mj h sugar and caffine my frund and i can take in in 2 days.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

XD sure will. We'll prolly make ourselves sick.

Haven't started. I will not repeat this again cause vampires have eyes and ears, but...
    >.>
    <.<
    I need to catch up on sleep. Staying up till 4:30 and then 3 on Sunday and Monday kinda caught up with me. So I've been a bit tired to start.

• Jack
    16 years ago

=o *shakes head*

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Okay why do you only pop in when I mention sleep? Or you huh? Not when I'm talking about monkeys or something? Do you watch the threads or something XP

And I was trying to pull an all nighter sunday, but I came up 2 hours short when I finally decided to snooze.

• Jack
    16 years ago

No I don't really like the threads. I don't know what you talk about when I do decide to pop in. It's usually when you're talking about things like though. I end up finding out. *shakes head*

-.-

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

I'm gonna get it when you get here. You'll knock me out with meds or something. Yea, but only sleep you didn't see what i wanted to do in chinese class.

See tay i get caught. Least you didn't have to fix me today right?

<.<
    >.>
    i know the vampire had to go, but i think the poptart ditched me

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

*sneaks up on you invisibly and tackles you*

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*is tackled*
    *looks at you*
    *holds up sparklers*
    will you behave? or do I get to light these off all by my lonesome?

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

Resurrection!!!

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

=o It died while I was roadtripping? no way

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

It was a blast. lol went to the mall of america. acted stupid. tooka a few pictures, ate lots and lots of yummy food.

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

Fun!
    *huggles Kris*
    I missed you!!!

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

Fun!
    *huggles Kris*
    I missed you!!!

• IchixXxCrushing
    16 years ago

Hello

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*huggles gaby*
    but I wasn't gone very long at all.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

=o tay has a picture of herself up

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha that's what you get XP

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Ha why do you think I don't have a pic up of myself? I don't likes them. but now I have a webcam...and a mic >.< *sigh* I've already tested it out...it was interesting, but I don't like the mic.