Published Poetry

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

I just want to thank all of my readers for their support. I have the most exciting new. I have completed the revisions on "My Immortal" and I am proud to say it can now be purchased at my own personal store front.
    Go to
    http://store.lulu.com/immortalkitty

To get your very own copy.

Also for all those who are ready to put your works to print, check out www.lulu.com to publish your paperback on your own. It is truely easy, just follow the simple steps, upload your manuscript, design your cover and set up your own store front. GOOD LUCK

• mark swaggerty
    15 years ago

Hey i think she was saying goodluck for people to actually buy the book

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

Honestly people, have none of you ever published a book? GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR BOOK! Isn't that the point of pubilshing one? To get your book out there for people to read. GOOD LUCK, SELLING YOUR BOOK. GOOD LOOK IN LIFE!

• Lori
    15 years ago

Well than....lol haha maybe they meant good luck in life. Lol that made me smile

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

This silly thread went no where, no one heard what I said at all. I am stoked about my first book being published. Yeah the fun part is done, now That jit is published I can share it with the world. Isn't that a great part of being a writer?

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GLORIOUS LIFE...

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

I think it's a great task to be completed. It takes a lot of initiative and a lot of work. I wish you best of luck. Unfortunately, I don't have that type of motivation to go through all that. I write for fun and my own sanity but I appreciate all the hard work that goes into accomplishing that task.

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

Another thing is that we are not competing here. We are a community of amature poets. If we were professional, we wouldn't be here. I think people should encourage each other and positively criticize and help each other not put down someone for taking pride in their work.