Ignorant emails from site

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Well, apparently, this is Jack... off? Is that even a real person? Is the self-pleasure police real? Sorry, not making much sense...
    That e-mail is a little... um... strange...

~Ciao Lipton

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

oh wow, Bob.... that's awful... did you send Janis a Private message about that? I doubt he will see it here... and he is the only one that could do anything about it... since moderators can't see the email addresses to find out who that is... once you read this, though, if you give me the ok, I will move this topic to the feed back and suggestions where Janis will see it...

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

thats terrible. some people can be so stupid and pathetic.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

OMG that is horrible!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

That's really nasty Bob sorry you've had that happen to you.. :(

• Ali
    19 years ago

You know I have recieved some very positive emails discussing things such as politics and poetry and just other unimportant things, and I find that it is a good thing, that however is just uncalled for. If you really wanna attack someone that you dont know that badly, you might just wanna take a look at yourself. You might just have a problem.

• Jenn
    19 years ago

thats horrrible!! but i wouldnt put my adress online.... but hey i live in philly to lol...well good luck ...

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

i lyk to eat philadelphia

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Ali, seriously ...Bob doesnt have a problem? did you not see what he stated up above? the email he got was uncalled for esp. when his young neices/nephews see it. What he recieved was nothing about poetry or any good facts...he recieved uncalled for junk. Bob is not attacking no one, just stating the obvious shyt that is going on here. You are attackin him without facts. Revisit yourself, my dear.
    Bob, i hope this problem is cleared up, people are quite so ignorant, i am very sorry. Good luck
    God Bless You

• Ali
    19 years ago

I wasnt saying BOB had a problem, I was attacking the idiots who felt it necessary to write that to Bob. I was trying to say in my post that I have gotten good emails discussing stuff... BUT when people like the idiot who emailed Bob do that, they might have a problem. DONT yell at me.

• Laura
    19 years ago

ah i hate immature people like that. seriously.grow up, and if you cant, let the children who need to. do it that way they dont come out and send awesome people like bob, stupid stuff on their e-mail where children can get to it....
    bob, sorry that had to happen to u, such a great guy.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

wow im speechless, was it someone from here?