NOT A DATING SITE

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

I am getting very exhausted with the constant love mail I have been recieving from people who don't even know me. A girl sent me a message yesterday thinking I was A guy. IT is clearly stated I AM A FEMALE. I was sent a message I just recieved today from another girl I do not know telling me how much she loves me and wants to send me pictures of herself. I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS. HOW CAN I MAKE IT STOP?

• Goodbye
    15 years ago

Wow. Pretty interesting...If they just throwing this stuff like this...I don't know what to think.

Maybe the first was just accidently mistaken you to someone else...

But the second one.. I think it is a little bit tasteless to send that kind of PM.

If this disturbs you my advise is turn to moderators. They are here for you to help you. I am sure they will help me you.

Yes, this is not supposed to be a dating site... *wonders*

• Unamed
    15 years ago

Umm..i think when u recieve any Pm's theres an option to like reply delete or complain...why dont u just complain?

i think that wuld atleast do something...

<3 Aly

• StillxBreathing
    15 years ago

I think you're confusing "scams" with straight up internet stalker sexual predators dude. they're just waiting to 'meet' so they can rape and kill you.
    yup.
    creepy.

...and besides how the hell wouild anyone be that excited to meet some one they've never met b4..

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

Haha that's kinda funnie kuz some random girl also messaged me and was like we should be great dear friends and I need your e-mail so I can send you pictures..and Ima a girl too and last time I checked I wasn't bi so yea its weird and annoying.

• Lindsay
    15 years ago

Bwaahahaha XD

• Ashley
    15 years ago

EWWWWWWWWWWW. There probably just trying to get personal info.

• StillxBreathing
    15 years ago

Yea as if your age is gonna freak them... i dont think so.

and who says a freako man would rape another man... you never no dude.

• StillxBreathing
    15 years ago

Lol

• Lori
    15 years ago

Lol thats happened to me about 4 times on this thing. lol idk. I just ignore it.

• Soraya Lowe
    15 years ago

That's all you can do, really.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with becoming friends with someone on here, but when they get all personal and stuff, just report it to a mod.

Or you could curse them out so bad that they never bother you again. That could work. lol

But yea...anyone who tries to hook up with another P&Q member on P&Q needs some serious help.

Not a dating site. This is a poetry site. People need to get that straight.

lol

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

Hey, heres a clue for ya, YES GUYS DO POSE AS GIRLS TO RAPE GUYS IT HAPPENS.

• heartbrokengrl
    15 years ago

Wow i have never recived that, thats interesting

• Good Enough
    15 years ago

I hopw i dont get a message like tht cause i would just mess with ther minds cause im just tht type of person. have u chacked out ther profile?

• Phantom Lord
    15 years ago

If it's anything like the one that I recieved..then I feel bad that the op could be that stupid to believe it's real. Here's the one I got :

I am looking for a man of my life,life pertnere or a good friend,one who will love me with all his heart,whom also I promise I will give the best of my love,someone who understand the real meaning of love and who knows that real love does not count miles,tribe,colure or age,one who will be faithfull to me and who I will also be faithfull to,one who has the fear of God in him,I have come acroos your profile to taday in this dating site and become so intrested on you,I feel you are the kind of man I need in my life,I also feel that both of us can make good friendship,that is the reason why I am contacting you, so I will be very greatfull to see your very urgent respond by sending a mail to me as soon as you get this letter to my private mail address above joyfedrick55@yahoo.com I am especting your mail soon Thanks and God bless you Yours joy

Haha it's so fake and a scam. I feel bad for anyone who actually responds to them.

• xxxStarSxxx
    15 years ago

Yea... the things some people fall for.

See, the thing is, I got a PM and all it said was "hi" and so I responded but by the third PM between us this guy was already saying that he loved me and missed me. O_o I was like WTF!

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

^That must be weird.. :S

If people want to PM and say hi, they should at least include a little about themself, otherwise I'm just like "okayy...."

And it is SO annoying about the whole dating thing. This isn't even remotely related to dating. Sheesh.

• xxxStarSxxx
    15 years ago

Some people are just desperate and it's kinda sad....

okay, it's really sad if you've sunken as low as to use P&Q.... like myspace isn't really meant for one certain thing... just friends....

idk how to explain it.