PLZ HELP ME WRITE A POEM...

• *K~L~C*
    19 years ago

Can someone please help me write a poem! i think i am in love but i cant put my feelings into words! when i try it either sounds stupid or it doesnt do justice to how i feel! i think im inlove with him but he doesnt like me very much! someone help me in any way u can!

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

Your posting in the wrong place.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

ummmm, no, I wouldn't say this is the wrong place... she asked for help on writing a poem..and this is the Writing Poetry Category....

Anyway, K L C... just write down your thoughts and feelings about him... just words and phrases..then you can go back and turn them into a poem.

Or you could also do it like a letter... write it as if you were talking to him... what would you say?

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

I'll be hapy to help, just email me your ideas @ macndcheese@yahoo.com and I'll help you get started.

• Steven
    19 years ago

well? love is a great thing? love is something that you would give up your whole life for... just write what your heart tells you... if your in love that you say? then write about how she makes you feel... and how great she is... :)

• Kailynn Makenna
    19 years ago

If you need any help feel free to e-mail me!

Ktsmalls21389@yahoo.com

xX-Katherine-Xx

• *K~L~C*
    19 years ago

thanx for all of ur comments! Ann Marie both of ur ideas were wonderful but in the past ive found that stufflike that doesnt help but i might give it another shot anyway! and u 2 who offered me ur email thanks i might consider it but i now feel that i shouldnt ask anyone for help cuz then in a way it wouldnt be totally mine! do u understand what im tryin to say? but neways i will try to keep an open mind to all options so thanks neways! plz keep commenting back! luvyas

• Austin
    19 years ago

Or you can also just talk to yourself and liek record it on a phone liek a voice memo or a tape recorder and then play it back the best kind of words that you will find to write a poem come from your own mouth

• *K~L~C*
    19 years ago

i have actually been dying to do that! but i cant find anything to record my voice on and something that i can carry around so that i can be by myself so no one will think im crazy