Roleplaying?

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

Does anyone like to role play on here?

If so I am always looking for another person to rp with i mean i am not the best but i guess im kind of good haha.

Well i do mostly any kinds really but im a really sucker for a love story x] but ya

Explain if you like to be a boy or girl or it doesnt matter?

And like how long have you been writing stories?

Me? mmm about since i was 10 and i still like suck lol...

But ya i might add to this idk!!!

Well write back or whatever. We could do the rp here. You can private message me to or we can exchange email addresses.

Well hope everyone takes care

Im trying haha.

Lotz of Loooove,
    CourtneyxxxHolland

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

There are alot of people on this site that love to roleplay!
    haha, i'm ichi by the way,
    and i love roleplaying

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Oh my, roleplaying is amazing! I love it!! I rp all the time!! hahaha, I'm yuna by the way

• Hatori
    15 years ago

-drools- the rp is back in buisness xD

I like bein either boy or girl ^^ With me writin so much, it's good practice to be both [cept I'll admit I usually rp guys ^^]
    Hmm... I've been writin stories since I could make somethin that made sense =D I love it ^^

• Jessica
    15 years ago

I like to rp!!!!! Im jessica and im 15

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Lmao, how are they gay?? xD Well... -cough- maybe a couple times ^.- haha

• Steady Stereotype
    15 years ago

=O gay guys are fun!! xDD

I love roleplaying, but I've never done so here before. Hell, I never knew I could >< Well, I've been roleplaying for a very very long time. I like roleplaying girls though am more experienced with guys. I usually join anything and everything, dying threads and I play villains heroes, whatevers in need. ^^

• Disasterpiece
    15 years ago

Haha, when I first heard of roleplay, I thought it was really sexual... So I was like "OH NO WTF THATS DISGUSTING!"

Oh, and I don't by the way. XD
    I just wanted to share that pointless story.

• Yuna
    15 years ago

*sings softly to "when angels lead you in" * well well welly well well. *sighs* I am in peace. Love life