What do you think is the best for this system?

• candy
    19 years ago

i know how annoying that is. somewhat to do with that, lately i have been trying to submit a poem and it wont let me. i have spell checked over and over, there are no spelling erorrs, but when i spell check now, it adds words on to words creating spelling errors, and then wont let me submit because of to many spelling mistakes. it is starting to really really annoy me. when i want to submit something i should be able to without frustration. if this is not changed very soon i will be switching poetry sites and no longer submitting or visiting this site at all. please get this corrected very very soon, and i would really like to know what people think of this new poem.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

If you follow the advice in the above post from Janis, why would you even need to use the spell check on this site? The spell checker in your word processor, such as MS Word or whatever you use, is capable of doing a much better job than the one on this site. If you have already spell checked and saved your poem, you can can simply copy and paste it here and submit it without using the spell check on the submission page. I submitted a new poem today without using the spell check here and had no problem.