~.:CaRaZaY Mexicans, Kay'n'Tay, Mods an' Confetttiii! 119:.~

• StandStill
    15 years ago

ZOOOMG
    it's been so long since i made one of these
    ^.^

• Italian Stallion
    15 years ago

Zoom...boom...loopty loop zoom!!! KAZAM!!! hahaha!!!

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Joe is so busy zoomin and boomin looptyin and loptin that he darn near ran all the mods over trying to get in here!

WAKE UP everyone! Man, you all sure sleep late!

• Italian Stallion
    15 years ago

*Big Smile* hahaha!!! what can I say? I am in a good mood, I have half a day at work because we are having our christmas party...plus It is the weekend YAY!!!

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

BOO! That means the kids are going to be driving me up a friggin wall all weekend ... grrr...

I asked their dad to take them this wk.end so I can study for finals this next week and he said nope.. can't afford to, but yet he wants them from the 19th to the 4th.. what a jerk

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Pfft, sher. Six AM is not late...i just have this carazay thing called school :p

*huggles everyone*

I'm sorry Sher. >.<

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

LOL... I called in sick AGAIN today. My son has strep throat so I had to stay home with him.

I am cold now.... Been on the run since 2:30 and now my bones feel the cold air big time

• StandStill
    15 years ago

It's finally getting cold here. We went out for dinner tonight and it was like sub zero in the restaurant.

Im sorry he has strep. thazz yucky >.<

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

I do not like the cold weather. I am dreaming of a warm summer night at the lake laying out and looking up at the stars while listening to the fish jump and feeling the heat from the fire embrace my body while the flames dance in the midnight skies

That is my idea of a perfect night!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

It sounds loverly...

I just want the spring. i get sick of the summer, but the springs so pretty..

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

But in the summer you can go CAMPING and I love to go camping! I love the midnight skies with the bright shining stars and hearing the wild animals howl in the distance. I love the smell of the fresh air and the beauty the nature offers in all it's silence.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Gah, you're such a poet sher :P

Last time I went camping was tons of fun. Except when we got lost for a while..not as fun..

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Poet pft... what do you think this is a poetry site or something please

• StandStill
    15 years ago

No. Clearly, this is Ebay.
    Come on Sher, keep with the times. :P

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Ebay? Man, I thought that it was freecycle.org or something LOL

• StandStill
    15 years ago

What exactly is this Freecycle.org you speak of? o.O

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

It is kind of like www.craigslist.org at http://www.freecycle.org/ you get free stuff from people that no longer want them

• StandStill
    15 years ago

:O

THAT is what this site is???
    XD

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Yep... we get all the free bull crap that no one else wants to deal with LMAO!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

ROFL
    that's okay.....people have to dispose of it somewhere, i suppose.

PnQ is just a great place to do so :P

• Kayla
    15 years ago

OMG!!!
    Lookie what I found =O

• StandStill
    15 years ago

AHH!
    *glomps you*

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

Maybe everyone makes it in a thread a little too late. Maybe they make it just in time. Maybe they don't.

I just want everyone to know that this site has been the lighthouse of my life.

This site has saved me from depths of hell. Poems and quotes made me feel human again.

During the times that I couldn't feel anything. Or, maybe...during the times that I didn't want to feel anything. Because I'm just so darn stubborn for a human being.

People here are ... like angels from heaven. This is heaven on earth. You all are my grace from God.

I thank every single one of you [people who I know and don't know] for being exactly who you are and nothing else.

You all are prime examples of the kind of people this world needs to be filled with.

I'm a bit emotional right now, but that's okay. I still would've said all this being a happy smiley person.

Rule of thumb, never do something out of anger. You might regret it in the near future.

I'm happy this thread made it as far as it is now. Makes me happy.

I love you all. And I love this site. I will talk to every single one of you when the time comes.

Goodbye.

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

I love you too.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Tra.
    la.
    la.
    la.
    la.
    la.
    la.
    >.>

• veeda
    15 years ago

Hey everyone. :)

• StandStill
    15 years ago

*glomps daveed*

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

I Also Like that picture of rys lol

Speaking of rys how are you dear? i haven't talked to you in forever!!

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Haha Thanks ^.^

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Ello ello how is everyone?

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

I am pretty good, you?

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Oh my....nice to see ya'll too! UGH! I am soo tired this morning I just want to go back to bed and forget about the day

• StandStill
    15 years ago

That's a good attitude sher ;)

• StandStill
    15 years ago

LEXILICIOUS!
    *screams*
    *faints*

((she's so worth it ^.^))

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Pretty darn good today, dearest. how be you?
    *twirls in circles with the ever smexy lexilicious*

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Hey girls just thought I would pop in before bed. How is everyone now days?

What are you all up too lately?

I sure miss you all!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Yayyy sherry ^.^

i know i've been okay. the past few nights have been rough, but school's been pretty sweet-o and life's been pretty average. and average is good for now. tomorrow night i have winter ball :D

how're you sher?

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

I've been good. Working and all... Glad to have a 3 day weekend. Winter Ball huh? Have you got a gown yet? Who's the guy?

Aww.... balls.... in elementary school the only balls we have is the kind you play with at recess or P.E. LOL..... However, I still refuse to move to the middle school or high school.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Yayyyy three day weekend. How be the kiddos, sher?

Winter balls like the homecoming of winter. I think it's cause we all want a dance between homecoming and prom XP

and yes, i haff mah dress. and there is no guy :P just me an' some friends from drama are going in a group, which should hopefully be fun.

haha. sher, you have to grow up someday :P

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

LMAO... let me rephrase that... I refuse to teach at the middle school or high school so I will not chaperon any dances and miss them.

The kiddo's are good.

Well.... tell me about your dress! And you don't need a guy anyways; friends are just as much fun if not more!