ne wiccas I need questions awnserwd

• Ericka
    19 years ago

I can't really help you with your question. But i do know how it feels. My mom is a big god person also and I'm not. You just need to make sure you accept what she believe and she needs to accept what you believe. Me and my mother talked about this same topic when i was like 14 and now i'm 16. We no longer fight on this topic because we accept how we are. It's your life and you believe what you want and she is your mother so she should accept it. don't be afraid stand up for what you believe. -Ericka

• mydearestsuicide
    19 years ago

hey email me... my rents are serious god people and i use to be wiccan.. if ya wanna talk email me
    acusack89@yahoo.com

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

better than god freaks tho....

666 ahaha my fave number....... lol

• Razorblade Lies
    19 years ago

why does everyone have to believe in something. why cant we just have ideas. its peoples beliefes that fuck us up.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Sure Kevin, fire away....what do you want to know?

I used to be one...well sort of, i studied them heaps regardless.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Its not that wiccans dont believe in god, its that they worship the nature spirits of the earth... etc. Do some research, but dont become wiccan just because its cool. Thats kind of like being satanist. Just come up with your own form of spirituality and find the answers for yourself, you dont need a book (bible) or some nutcase (priest who's actually more fu**ed up than you are) to tell you how to be a good person or find happiness. E-mail me, diamant_etoile@hotmail.com if you want to talk more.

Other than that, do whats right for you.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

any other questions?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha Forsaken can you say ANYTHING without making yourself appear so completely stupid?

Have a search on the net and read around the library too on Wiccan books to learn all you need, there should probably be a local wiccan community in your state that will have someone who can answer all your questions just research around....as for your Mum well I think you should do what the above person has said respect her views but advise her you don't agree with and nor do you have to agree with them - we are all entitled to our own beliefs :o)

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Ashley, i don't understand why you would want to push him out of this? its his decision...well, i can't help much with Wiccans because i don't want to tell you anything and be wrong lol...no one can teach you everything you need to know about the Wiccan's belief, most things in the religion, you must feel in order to practice it, if you truly want to do this (and not for the wrong reasons) search the net, i have did slight study into it, there is some good sites online, you must dedicate your time into it. As for your family being "god freaks", well i wouldn't tell them your decision to look into a new religion just yet but perhaps when you are ready & have full dedication to Wicca, then you should tell your family....good luck with everything! but i do have a question of curiosity, why do you want to become Wiccan? love Heather.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Quick tip regarding faith and religion...

You don't just 'go' Wiccan or try Christianity or turn your hand to Judaism...

Faith is something that finds you in it's own time and fashion. It is not a lifestyle choice you make over a can of coke.

Bert.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

that was deep bret!! btw u spelled ur name wrong...lol...

see my mom is totally prejudice towards a lot of things and i dont agree with any of her believes. I am pagan/wiccan/or my own religion kinda...

and Ashley...a leaf curse? most wiccans dont believe in curses they only believe in goodness and wellbeing...so maybe that person wasn't a true wiccan?

so ya i cant tell you what to do because my mom would totally freak out so I keep my beliefs to myself...oh well. and if you do find a way to tell her...good for you i hold you in the highest respects....talking to my mother has never been an easy thing for me to do.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

My nickname is Bert... every bugger and his best mate calls me Bert and if you so desire, you can too *grins*