Haiku Contest~Round Two

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Hello everyone, this is the second round of my first contest, and this time the winners from the last round will compete for the grand prize of 17 comments/rates on poems of their choice.

RULES:

Can be old or new
    Must be about the subject
    Deadline is January 7th.

SUBJECT: You must write a haiku on the subject of a cherry blossom, anything that has to do with that, just be creative and unique..

NOTICE: The two who don't win will get one comment/rate on a poem of their choice

CONTESTANTS:

1. Forever His Love aka Temps
    2. Karan Gods Warrior
    3. Melpomene

Thank you all and Have Fun!

• Melpomene
    15 years ago

Sakura [Haiku]
    by Melpomene

Sakura descend,
    On lantern waters they ease,
    Embers of moonlight.

• Courageous Dreamer
    15 years ago

Cherry Blossom Trees. [Haiku]

Tints of pink, ruby
    petals bloom beautifully
    cherry blossom trees

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Thank you three for posting your haiku's I'm closing this contest know and will be judging it this week....Results should be back by Friday or around there...Thank You All And Take Care!

• Courageous Dreamer
    15 years ago

Ooops I have a extra syllable lingering so I'm doing a slight edit FYI.

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Okay, sorry for taking so long for the results....

And the winner is: Melpomene! You will receive 17 comments/rates on any poems of your choice!

Congratulations, your piece was absoluetly amazing and mind-blowing and thank you to all others who entered this, I had fun creating these two haiku contests, and thanks for participating...

• Melpomene
    15 years ago

Thanks very much. I appreciate it.

Also well done to everyone else. I enjoyed reading the other Haikus and thought they were really well done.

• Courageous Dreamer
    15 years ago

Congrats Mel! :]