5. what if?

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

What if you could meet anyone for one day, dead/alive/ famous/ not famous. just any person you want, if you could meet them for a day who would it be and what would you do for the day?

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

I think i would spend it with my gran and tell her everythingi wish i told her before she died, just snuggle up on the couch and watch dvds and laugh and eat sweets and have a girls night in. :) xx

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Erm....since I don't really know any dead people I wouldn't need to bring any one back...

If it could be aaaanyone... Edward Cullen would be real for a day (minus Bella ^.^)

:D

• Gem
    15 years ago

My nanna. So she could see that Me and Marcus live together now and are serious about marriage and kids, that i passed college and got myself an amazing job and she would know i have done well for myself all down to her believing in me when no one else would =(

• january friend
    15 years ago

John denver....or michael buble haha.. i really like their music. john denver is a lot like me.
    other than them, i'd really like to see my grandma again.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well I would like to meet my uncle he died at 38 when I was only 5 and I really miss him so much.On that day I think am going to take him to a picnic together and spend a beautiful funny day...I would also tell him how much I really love him...

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

I would use the time to be with my Grandma before she died in Maryland, I never got the chance to say goodbye and I had so many things to tell her. We could just tell stories, talk, watch some good movies, and just enjoy each other's company..

• Ari
    15 years ago

I'd meet Michael Phelps. We'd spend the day doing whatever came to mind and at the end he would realize how madly in love he is with me and we'd get married the following day. hahahahahaha!

that was my dream the other night. sooooo funny! hahahahahahaha!

• Krista
    15 years ago

Edward Cullen,

nuff said.

hehe I had a dream I married him,

xP

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

That's so sweet! ^

Yea, Michael Phelps would be my other choice, he certainly made history!

• Ari
    15 years ago

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about Edward! (Gasp! I didn't know that was possible!)

I would have to say, I'd spend the day with both men because I love both... though, Michael is real not just a really good imagination on paper... but... gah! I dunno!

lkdnaldssd

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Decisions, decisions Ariel :D

Of course, Bella would need to be disposed of >.>

:P

• Saving Grace
    15 years ago

Hahaha ^^ that made me laugh.

Umm i would spend a day with P!nk! shes so awesome. just hang out at the beach or go partying or something. lol

• your love is mine
    15 years ago

I would say that I would want to meet my old crush and I would go on a date on the beach or something fun to see if there is still something that I like about him =)

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

M shadows from avenged sevenfold. he is my celeb crush and it'd be so interesting talking about the best band ever and spending time knowing the true him.

• Ari
    15 years ago

Hahaha! Emily you are right... lets tie up Bella, better yet, feed her to the wolves.

lol!!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Jesse or taylor
    :D

• Lauren
    15 years ago

My uncle Ed who died. Go scuba diving in the ocean cuz he loved to swim. Talk about everything and anything.

• AnCi
    15 years ago

My grandfather.. and we would just sit and talk