Daddy

• creasy
    19 years ago

hey im soo sorry for your loss!! i know how you feel!! i have written two poems about my dad but i think you can relate to the one called "i love you dad" feel free to change the second stanza to suit yourself!! hope this is what your looking for!! again im sorry for your loss!! keep ya head up and stay strong!! if you ever wanna talk you can pm me!! or im me at jerseycutie08@yahoo.com!!

• AllHailTheHeartbreaker
    19 years ago

Hey. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I know how it feels to lose someone you love - a best friend, a family member, etc. But anyway, there are probably some of my poems that might help you. I don't know. But if you'd like to check them out you're more than welcome to. Hope everything's going OK for you.
    ~God Bless~
    -Kate

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

Oh i'm sry bout tat but ma friend has no dad and she wrote a poem cald Daddy her name's Sw33ti3, check it out sumtim!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Sorry about your loss hun
    There are some really brilliant poems on here that will help with your healing process try these specific areas to look

Sad/depression/loss
    Friendship/goodbye/family

You'll be fine and you have a beautiful guardian angel watching your every move now hun!

Eirisa :o)

• Ash LEIGH
    19 years ago

i 'm sorry about your awful loss. my prayers are with you. i dont know what kind of poem your looking for, but i have a story about a daughter and father. its called "her angel" and she's a ballerina. i dont know ifu can relate, but ur welcome to check it out

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey I have one I wrote for my friend whos father passed away "Everything Will Be Alright" check it out if you can :O)

• Mandy
    19 years ago

i wrote one..."thank you daddy" you might enjoy. good luck!