BESTFRIENDS GONE BAD

• Jessy
    19 years ago

I got my best friend in this site but it turns out she is a lieing descieving bitch that i can't stand wut do i do? she wont leave me aloen

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

That Dosen't Have Anything To Do With Poetry lol....But i Suggest That You Get Revenge Through Your Poetry Because Revenge Is Best Served Cold xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

just avoid her thats all i can say...

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

lol bob shank.....

yeah avoid her x

(my friend thinks you should slap her lol, but don't listen to her x-D)

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

You've already acted, after all it won't be long before she reads this post!

If you are totally blameless* hold your head up high and walk tall.

* if you are not 100% blameless (I'm to blame for 99% of the crap I get mixed up in) don't, you'll only look conceited.

Bert

• JJ
    19 years ago

Lol..haha

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Ugh. Don't worry about it. My ex best friend is on here too and she's the biggest liar I've ever met in my life. She's comlpletely playing her current best friend, who's so naive, she doesn't realise what's being done to her. It makes me so mad! But I don't have the time or energy to waste on someone who's like that and neither should you, so just ignore her and if she starts spreading lies about YOU or bad mouthing YOU on this site, that's when you need to do something.

Until then, just let it go.

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

carly, it depends on you whether this is something you want to keep for yourself or if you want it to be something you can enjoy as part of a group.

I personally wish, I had kept my mouth shut about posting my poems up on this site because, I told one person about it, and they told everyone about it. I ended up getting and endless amount of 'good work''s and 5's but, it's biased you know? I want HONESTY...I mean, i love all the 5's but, its nicer to know OTHER people who don't know you like it too.

And also, some girl from my school found my poems about my ex and SHOWED it to him. That pissed me off so, I pretended to leave the site altogether and started this account, so no one knows who I am.

• Essence of Blight
    19 years ago

POKE her!!!

Luye