Chris Georgiou
    Chelsey
    Maybeth
    Morttalidaga
    Thunderose
    Hailie
    Leanne Gornall
    Sarah L Costello

Just a few great poets and even better people! Check them out!

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

I have loads but here's just a few, everyone is really great though!!!!

Cy for wounds
    Jason McDowell
    FTS Miles
    .x.BluERiBBoN.x.
    Scooby
    brin macnamara
    Alan
    Abb
    Bryant
    Moana

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bob Shank
    Harriet
    ♥_$!L£N+ M!$£RY_© (I just found her like 2 days ago, but shes great, very original)

There are more but I cant pull them off the top of my head right now... Ill come back

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i really like Kahla (sry if i spelt her name wrong) but i have read almost half of her poems, shes great! and i also just began reading hailies (sry about prolly spelling your names wrong) and so far the few i have read shes awesomejust like Kahla. those are some of my favorites on the site i got other favorites but they don't come here, my goal is to someday have someone say the same thing about me, that be awesome if they really meant it.

take care always! ~lil slam~

and Andrea she very talented and creative shes good with her words!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Harriet your work is truly amazing, I meant what I said. You have alot of talent, and I would put you in the top 5 poets that I have read on this site, hands down. The only reason I cant name a number one is that talent is so objective, and when you are dealing with that much talent its hard to rate. So many of the poets here are fantastic, but you definately stand above the rest.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i have sooo many favorites....the reason why is because each one has a style but sometimes uses different techniques to get a readers attention. so the faves i have are like a variety.

• Megann
    19 years ago

My fave poet is Bethy, she's really talented and so modest about her work .... she has really put her heart on the line with her poetry ... she is definately my number one xx Megann

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I don't have a favourite, per se but Bob Shank, FTS Miles, Elizabeth and JPM are all poets whose style and penmanship teaches me something more about the craft with each item I read.

Kaitlin's work is amazing too, especially considering her age. I saw she (you) is (are) 16 and thought.. well, give it a shot. Obviously not expecting much and BLAMMO! interesting doesn't quite cover it. Maturity beyond her (your) years.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

you know what i think makes a good poet? it's when they take the time to actually read and comment on others and give them feedback, and can admit that other people's poems are better, get my flow? it's not all about how they write but also how they see others talent! PLP

~lil slam~

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bret~ I never saw you wrote that about me. Thanks so much, that means alot because I respect your opinion so much.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol. Bob~ You know I respect your opinion hugely- not just because it is so huge- but because you are both a great writer and a great person.

I feel like im kissing alot of ass in this post but I also feel like everything I have said about these poets is the truth, so its alright.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

but bob i was saying that was a great poet in my mind, of what makes a poet great, everyone can have different oppinions on great poets, and can there ever be a perfect poem?practice makes perfect but i don't think that there will ever be a poem that will be perfect. PLP

~lil slam~

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I think its retarded that people cant admit that they are second best. As far as the teens go... I am definately second best to Hallie, among others too, but the rest of us seem comperable. She is in her own echelon. But hey, I can admit it and I can learn from Hallie's work, and others too who are on the same level as me.

I think you can learn from every poet though, even the bad ones. They have something unique, even if you only find out what you DONT want to do.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i'm saying perfect poems by opinion, not by any format or rules or anything, i don't know i make sence in my own mind, too hard to put in words though i think we're just going to have to agree to disagree! PLP

~lil slam~

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Bob, your Senryu Nourishment is nigh on perfect (nothing non-mathematical is perfect, the universe would explode or something). I've never read a more complete poem.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Sorry, you're right, its HAILIE. I have a friend named that and I'm used to spelling it the other way. Anyway she's great, no matter how you spell it :)