Who here is a music Freak?

• Unamed
    15 years ago

Omg! i love music! any type every, and every type!! i love it i love it i love it!

i don't think i could go a day without listening to it! haha!

I'm Aly btw.

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Hi Aly! I am the same exact way! Music is just so inspiring!

~MaryAnne

• Unamed
    15 years ago

Haha....country is good! in fact i just barely started to listening to some country, and its good. i like sugerland.

but im mostly into rap and hip hop, but, really im a fan of a lot of it!!!!

haha

Aly

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

Escape the Fate rawckz

• Freckles
    15 years ago

I can't go a day without listening to music.

• Unamed
    15 years ago

Me neither! its great! i looove it!

aly

• BitterXSweetness
    14 years ago

LOL I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a headbanging rocker all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO but I also love dancing 2 R&B and spanish music. lol Best of both worlds I guess. lol =P

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

I love music. the only way ill go to sleep is listening to music. the only way ill get ready for school is listening to music. i do everything listening to music :)

• Hallo A Lilium
    14 years ago

Oh wow. Music is my favorite art! :)
    It has so many different genres. All which appeal to me. It calms and sooths. I love music with everything I am. I'm Lilly btw!

• x3 TinyDancer3000 x3
    14 years ago

I'm such a music freak!!! 70's 80's,90's, today's music, country, rap,hip-hop,pop,rock,metal,classic rock...you name i like it....except for techno and death metal...anything else besides those 2 i listen to.

• She Loves Me She Loves Me Not
    14 years ago

I'm a Rock/Metal freak, could sit and listen to it everyday with the meaningful lyrics throbbing through my head. =]

• Nobodys Hero
    14 years ago

MUSIC Oo =] Just no remix stuff they always know how to take a good song and ruin it

• xToBeWithYoux
    14 years ago

I love music, but I'm into rock and pop mainly, not too keen on many other genres :/

• JAZMIN
    14 years ago

I am!! I think music is my little escape to an everyday hectic life....
    I listen to all kinds of music...

• Invited
    14 years ago

I love music, i have been asked several times to record but my parents don't appprove of singing and say it is not a safe career. They also say that I can't watch Beyonce as she worships the devil but to me she is truthfully an amazing icon to me.

• Unamed
    14 years ago

Omg! iknow what all of you guys mean! i fall asleep with my ipod in my ears! i get in so much trouble with my mum sometimes because i have my earphone's in my ears and can't hear my mum when she is talking to me! haha!

I love music, now if only i could singg.....haha

Aly

• She Loves Me She Loves Me Not
    14 years ago

I love rock/metal music. But I'm very open minded as long as the song has some meaning behind it.

• Corruption
    14 years ago

Metal all the way any metal
    power metal black metal
    heavy metal death metal
    also im into some alternative stuff too
    and rock

• Unamed
    14 years ago

That's pretty cool. im pretty open minded too about most of the music, but i think that it depends on my mood on what i listen too.

Aly

• David ODonnell
    14 years ago

I agree with Aly, I am a grunge/blues fan but sometimes I'll listen to something completely different depending on what mood I am in.

• Unamed
    14 years ago

Haha. thanks for agreeing with me! like right now im listening to phill collins. haha

Aly