a tip for new writers

• *~*Soldier Lover*~*
    19 years ago

write from your experiences and your heart.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

write about something you feel strongly about

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Don't be too obvious....think about ways you can say something without directly saying in in plain words...in other words [ heh heh] infer things.

I'm trying to do this right now...and it's a real challenge...but cool when it works.

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

ignore justplainme

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol

• Amilo
    19 years ago

do not be drowned in flattery

• Steven
    19 years ago

aww i wrote to much from my heart... that my ex-gf got piss off at me :(

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

just write the way u want to some people come up with great things that come from the heart or personal experences others like to go into their own world in poetry and create somthing out of nothing what ever feels right for you

• Allison
    19 years ago

Come straight from your heart. definatly. You go through alot of things , im sure everyone has whether it be really bad or not so much . Things still hurt , you always get hurt in the end . Well at least i do. Thats how i write , i learn from experiences put it on paper. Spill my heart out . And managed to get some pretty good outcomes.

• Jhorden
    19 years ago

if you love music if you love to write if you have any tragic things in youre life write a bout it. make a mixture of what you love in youre peoms it's the only way you can expres your self dont be afraid to do it. it can also be a gift. peoms are the definition of you take advantage of it!

• Matt Pyke
    19 years ago

Yea that sound like something that works.